Confession?

Childe awoke to long brown amber tipped hair and the scent of glaze lilies along with something different. There, buried in his chest, was Zhongli. Childe smiled as he ran his fingers through the brunette's hair before getting up. Noticing that he was completely naked, Childe got to the shower with ease without the hassle of getting clothes off in the morning. Once out, he admired the sleeping brunette. Oh how he wanted to wake him up and see his cute little face. But dignity got the better of him and he instead left, closing the door quietly. It was a good thing that it was Saturday. If not, there would be some problems. As he went down, the rest of them were up. All of them looked well rested. Well, that was everyone but Kaeya. He had eyebags under his eyes and was about to collapse on Diluc.

"Hey Childe." Kaeya opened a fraction of his eyes as Childe sat down and grabbed the nearest cereal bowl.

"Woah. Kaeya. You good?" Childe gave Kaeya a puzzled look.

"No. I kept hearing moans from someone's room. All. Fucking. Night." Kaeya actually fell on Diluc, who surprisingly let him be. Childe nervously chuckled.

C: Shit, we were too loud. Next time we're doing it at my house.

"So, is Zhongli still asleep?" Thoma pointed out that the brunette still wasn't down.

"I think so. Wait, no he's coming down." Ayato heard the sound of Childe's door unlocking and closing followed by the shuffling of feet.

C: Oh, fuck. We're gonna get caught.

"Morni-ARCHONS! YOU ALRIGHT?" Kaeya, half asleep at first, now shot up at the sight of Zhongli limping. Of course, Childe hadn't taken into account that he was quite rough despite being slow.

"I-I'm fine." Zhongli reassured them. But he didn't sound fine. His voice was scratchy and hoarse. All Childe could do was wait for everything to settle and then he could make a run for it. And then his shirt slipped off his shoulder once again. This time, tones, way more than Baizhu's, of hickeys and bite marks covered his shoulders, specifically on his collar bone.

"Childe..." Kaeya gaped at the slowly retreating ginger but then sprung forth and chased him all over the dorm. Zhongli just sat down, wincing as he did so. Ayato couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"You know, since you spent so much time over here, you should just move in." Diluc blindly suggested.

"Childe actually wanted me to but I still have siblings to take care of." Zhongli reminded him.

"Ah yes. My apologies." Diluc got up and began to do the dishes. By now, Kaeya and Childe were both sufficiently worn out. The 2 of them collapsed on the sofa, panting heavily.

"Love, get up. You said you wanted to go and see your siblings?" Zhongli flicked the ginger's forehead.

"Mm? Yeah. Give me a minute. Go back to your dorm and I'll get you." Childe went to shower again and Zhongli left for his dorm. Once he got there, Noelle hugged him. He thanked Celestia that his shirt didn't slide as she did so or there was going to be some intensive questioning.

"You're going out right?" Yun Jin sneaked up behind her brother and slapped both of her hands on his shoulders. He whirled around at the sudden contact, whipping his sister in the face.

"Archons, your hair is more of a weapon." Yun Jin rubbed her face.

"Then you shouldn't sneak up on me like that. And yes, I am going out. Noelle, you're in charge." Zhongli went to his room and rummaged around his closet. From his room, he heard the wonderful sound of his siblings bickering.

"Why are you always in charge?" Itto whined.

"Because I don't fight twenty four seven." Noelle argued back.

The Boy Who Cried FoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara