Family day

"Welcome one and all to Teyvat college's family day! I'm Hu Tao, your announcer of the day! Please go and check out the stalls from each group, and have fun! Remember that there is a big showcase from each group at the end of the day!" Hu Tao was yelling into a megaphone, Xiao next to her covering his ears. Snatching the megaphone from her, Xiao spoke into it.

"There is a photo booth if any of you wish to take photos. Please enjoy your day." Xiao said, a small hand clenching his own. He gave the megaphone back to Hu Tao and left to find Ganyu.

"Gege Xiao...Jiejie Ganyu...where?" The small girl holding his hand looked up at him. Her light purple hair was tied in a braid and her pinkish eyes gazed at him in a sleepy way.

"We'll find her, Qiqi." Xiao reassured his little sister as they went to the courtyard, where Liyue held its festivities. There, the secretary of the Qixing was running around like crazy, managing everything. When she saw the 2, Ganyu collapsed on Xiao's shoulders.

"Oh thank Rex Lapis you're here. Can I take over babysitting?" Ganyu got off and Xiao passed Qiqi's hand as a way to say 'take her'.

"Remember we're meeting back here for lunch!" Xiao called after the retreating girl, who just nodded.

"Hey sis!" Hu Tao ran up to Ganyu and hugged her before going down to hug Qiqi.

"Hu Tao! How's everything?" Ganyu gave an exasperated gasp at Hu Tao scaring her.

"There's so much chaos! I love it!" Hu Tao brought Ganyu to the front of the school to see Ei and her three other siblings fighting it out, Diluc and Kaeya arguing again, Baizhu and Pantalone nearby and Childe just coming in.

"Hey guys." Childe had Teucer on his shoulders, Tonia and Anthon nearby.

"OMG! CHILDE! I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS SUCH ADORABLE SIBLINGS!" Hu Tao squealed in delight as she ran forward to Tonia and Anthon.

"Uh Thank you Miss." Tonia nervously replied.

"Hey Ei!" Ganyu waved at the four of them as they came towards her.

"Ganyu. I believe you have met with these two idiots and Makoto?" Ei folded her arms as Scara and Sara began yelling at her.

"Easy Ei." Makoto, exactly the same age and looks as her twin, tried to calm the three others down.

"Oh yeah, Ed Sheeran, what did you want from us?" Hu Tao asked Childe.

"Oh, um, well I was wondering if any of you saw Zhongli? I'm getting worried. He's usually here around seven." Childe looked around once more for any signs of his boyfriend but to no avail.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Morax either." Ei too picked up her phone and began to call Zhongli. Instead, Venti showed up.

"Have you guys see-" Venti went up to ask them but was cut off.

"No." Childe and Ei replied to him.

"Gee thanks." Venti rolled his eyes as he joined them. They began to talk about Zhongli until Makoto's chuckles stopped them.

"Look." Makoto pointed at six people. The two at the back of the group were running hand in hand, one was carrying another just up ahead and in the very front was a short girl with someone on her shoulder. Childe squinted in the bright sunlight at the carried person and saw brown hair...orange tips...pale skin...Oh Tsaritsa, that was Zhongli! They were causing a lot of noise and Childe followed after them. But they were so fast. It took Childe a whole five minutes till they stopped. He was now in front of the courtyard. Not wanting to intrude, he just stood there and waited for Zhongli. But he wasn't far enough not to accidentally eavesdrop.