Ningguang's son

"MOOORAAAAXXX!!!"

Childe was greeted by broken sobs and soft laughter once he entered. There was Venti and Ei hugging to death a Zhongli swaddled in bloodied bandages. There was a tired smile on his face as he hugged the 2 back, wincing at how tight they were hugging him. He then caught wind of Childe and gave him a wave, a look of relief on his face.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON???" Ningguang threw open the infirmary doors, Beidou behind her, earning another Barbara shush. She then realized what she said. "Wait, am I calling Zhongli my son?"

"Yes you are." Childe answered Ningguang while handing him his phone. "You alright princess? I'm sorry."

"I'm fine. Don't be sorry. You wouldn't have known." Zhongli gave a reassuring smile to Childe, hoping that would calm him down and it did a little bit. Childe managed to break through the wall of Ei and Venti and finally got his arms around Zhongli. But something was different about this. Ignoring how he got possessive and jealous at the thought of someone hurting Zhongli as badly as they did, Childe gripped tighter to Zhongli and used one of his hands to grasp his chin, turning it to face him.

"Ch-Childe?" Zhongli's eyes widened as Childe started to lean in closer. And closer. Finally, something soft and warm met his lips, pressing further in. A red blush spread across Zhongli's face faster than the wine industry when it was first introduced. Bit by bit, Zhongli leaned closer to Childe, closing almost all gaps between the 2, and reciprocated the kiss. It remained chaste, with Childe nibbling on Zhongli's lips occasionally. Venti, Ei, Beidou, Ningguang and Barbara were all in shock. When the 2 broke apart, Zhongli was all red and flustered, lips swollen from all the nibbling.

"Oh Rex Lapis, help me." Zhongli mumbled, still very embarrassed. Childe chuckled at this but decided not to say anything again as that would have told Zhongli that he snooped on his phone.

"Your whole career ends now, Fatui boy." Ningguang grabbed the back of Childe's hair violently and dragged him away from Zhongli. Childe mouthed 'help me' to Zhongli, who did nothing but give a small chuckle. Beidou gave them all an apologetic smile before going after Ningguang.

"Just don't hurt him too bad, Ningguang! I don't need another patient!" Barbara called after Ningguang, who just gave her the thumbs up signal. Zhongli laid back down on the bed, wincing at the contact, phone in his hands.

"Morax...What in Teyvat was that? Why would you do that? Why would you let that happen?" Ei scrunched up her face as she looked at Zhongli.

"Well...I honestly have no idea but...I liked it..." Zhongli told Ei and Venti why he did what he did, still embarrassed.

"Oooohh." Venti crossed his legs and rocked back and forth. "So, how was it?"

"Was what?" Zhongli tilted his head at Venti.

"The kiss, Morax. The kiss." Venti sighed at his friend's innocence.

"My lips hurt." Zhongli pouted, revealing very red and swollen lips, with several teeth marks on the places Childe bit harder. "Also, what am I going to do with these? They were my favorite pair."

"Hmm...Maybe we can fix them?" Venti held up the two broken heels. The break was clean so it was a simple matter of gluing them on. But Zhongli was still sad that his heels were broken, not like he could wear them anyway. Both of his ankles were sprained. Then it hit him.

"How can I walk?" Zhongli looked at the two of them. Both of them had no answers.

"You need help princess?" Childe had appeared in front of Zhongli. But he couldn't escape Ningguang.

"GET BACK HERE!" She barged into the room, getting ready to drag Childe out again. Childe darted behind Zhongli, using him as a human shield but to no avail as Ningguang got a hold of him.

"Morax. You're bleeding again." Ei held up part of the bloodied bandage. True enough, there was a fresh patch of blood on the white material that wrapped around his arm. "Barbara!"

"Coming!" She yelled, running towards them with fresh medical supplies. "You can go back to your dorm now."

"Yay!" Venti cheered. Throwing both of his arms in the air, he leaned back so that he was lying next to Zhongli. Ei joined them and the 3 soon fell asleep, forgetting what Barbara told them (no ship).

"So does that make Zhongli our child?" Beidou leaned on the doorframe, watching the 3 of them sleeping. Ningguang heard this and ignored her. Believe it or not, she had a crush on Beidou. And Beidou liked her back but she didn't know this. The two women then left for their classes.

"Maybe. Are you implying something, Bei?" Ningguang teased the woman.

"Uh...I mean, yes?" Beidou found herself at a loss for words at this lady, currently giggling at her embarrassment.

"Well then yes. He is our son, Beidou." Ningguang smiled at her. But one girl had seen everything that happened. She was in the infirmary at the time and left, crying her eyes out. Dashing through the halls to the nearest bathroom, she sank to the floor in tears. Bloodshot eyes and messy blonde hair, Lumine was starting to question Childe's loyalty to her. But she can't interfere. This thought brought the girl to curl up in a corner and bawl her eyes out.

Words: 916