Chapter 17: Rich People Drama

Adani's POV

"YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU'RE A LYING BITTER BITCH !" we heard a voice yell from one of the sitting room areas.
Mavielle, Flamboyant and I were in the kitchen. We eyed each other as the shouting continues but became muffled.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Sounds intense," Mavielle said.

"I have an idea," Flamboyant spoke.

"I swear, if you say something smart, I'm going to shove this dish up your ass," Mavielle warned her.

Rolling her eyes, Flamboyant responded, "I know how we can listen in."

"How?"

"Just shut up and follow me." We followed Flamboyant to the second floor and into only vacant bedroom left.

In there, she ushered us closer to a vent which was located directly over the sitting room area. Viewing was even visible.

Anna and Karen were at each other. The two women looked like they would come to blows at any second. Anna's husband now walked into the room. I was certain he heard the shouting just like we did and came to defuse.

"Perfect! The man of the hour," Anna directed to her husband.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" he asked her.

"Tell your whore over there to keep my name out her mouth and the next time she tries to sneak into our bedroom, I'll pop her!"

"Anna, darling..."

"Just stop with the damn sweet names, Romero, and answer me this, are you sleeping with this woman?" Anna asked.

"You're delusional! I'm not sleeping with your husband! Wait until I tell Corrine about this!" Karen defended.

~
"Karen can be such a lair, and because she's best friends with Corrine, she gets away with a lot because Corrine always defends her and play off her actions as if it wasn't vicious," Mavielle whispered to us.

"I like Anna, she's feisty but she needs to channel some of her anger towards her husband. He has that look on his face that spells Cheater! And he keeps stealing some glances at Karen," Flamboyant inputted.

"This is better than Love and Hip-hop," I said and earned a laughter from Mavielle and Flamboyant.

~

We watched now as Corrine walked into the room. The intensity of situation completely subsided.

"What's going on here?" she asked, looking between the two women.

"Thank goodness you're here, Corrine. Anna is going crazy. She's accusing me of sleeping with Romero," Karen said and cling onto Corrine's arm like a life-jacket.

"Again?" Corrine asked and locked her eyes at Anna.

"I saw her creeping into my bedroom..."

"I was coming to ask you a question," Karen said.

"This early in the morning? You know you're lying! You waited until I left the room to head to the gym. If I hadn't forgotten my water, you would have crawl into my bed like the snake you are, Karen!"

"I would have done no such thing! You're unbelievable. I can't believe you think so little of me, Anna."

"I can't believe this either. You're failing to realize that you're also accusing me of cheating on you and I've never cheated on you, baby, I love you. Nobody is thinking about Karen," Anna's husband said. He attempted to hug his wife but she stepped away.