Chapter 56: Let's Make Up

Adani's POV

I let myself into the office. Ricardo and his employee looked my way.

"Good morning," I greeted them both.

"Good morning, you must be Adanist, Ricardo's fianceé. I'm Falyn," she introduced herself.

"Her name is Adani," Ricardo corrected her before I could have.

"Oh. My apologies. Adani. Did I get it right this time, Ricardo?" she asked, looking at him.

First name basis?

He nodded yes. The room shifted to an uncomfortable, awkward and long silence before Falyn excused herself.

~

"This is a surprise. I wasn't expecting you," he said while straightening a picture frame on his desk.

"Are you angry?" I asked him.

"What, no."

"You seemed displeased the moment I walked through the door, like I was interrupting the most important meeting of your life."

"I assure you that it's nothing like that. Falyn and I were wrapping things up anyway."

"I thought all your employees would address you as 'Boss' or 'Mr. Parriston', why is she so comfortable using your first name?"

"Because I allowed it. Falyn is the manager of Parriston's technology units. She oversees all productions and marketing. Her title is just as important as mine," he stated.

"And the way you were looking at her appears to be just as important too."

"Adani, we're not going to do that."

"Do what?"

"Create assumptions based on what you think you've observed."

"Oh, I'm so happy you put it in such a lovely context because guess what, you did the exact same thing to me about my ex!" I highlighted.

"Oh, so that's what this is about?"

"Not exactly. I'm just trying to understand what's going on here. I don't need any surprises either, Ricardo."

"Do you know how much I love you, Adani? I'm blind and I'm deaf for any other woman."

"Are you sure there isn't something I should know?"

"Yes. I'm hungry," he answered.
He got up from his seat and walked up to me. He removed a shredded hair from the sleeve of my top before he lifted my chin up to his face.

"I missed you," he spoke softly.

"I missed you too," I replied. He pulled out a small remote from his pocket, pressed several buttons then the glass around his office became tinted, the blinds rolled around the room for extra privacy and the door locked.

I've never seen anything like it.

In one scoop, I was picked up and placed seated on his desk. He spread my legs apart and positioned himself between them with swiftness and stiffness.

I grabbed the lapels to his jacket and pulled him closer so that he was hovering me. We kissed with fever and passion, the usual heat I felt took over my entire body, causing a crave for my fiancé. He went underneath my skirt and removed my panties. He took me into his mouth. His tongue working up a climax that was immediately on the way. I moaned and stirred as the sensation intensified between my legs until I peeked.

Quivering at the edge and hold he had on me, he stood up, licked his lips and plastered on a luscious smile.

"You taste so fucking good." He removed his jacket, then his belt and zipped down his pants before inserting himself into me.