Chapter 32: Blown Away

Ricardo's POV

"You need to apologize to your mother. How dare you speak to her in such a tone in front of that maid and on her behalf, are you insane?" Penelope asked as she followed me into my bedroom.

"I'm not getting into any nonsensical argument with you, Penelope. Just stop," I responded as I took my tee off.

"You embarrassed her! I just walked by her bedroom and I heard her crying. You spoke in such a raucous manner to your own mother."

"You would defend her behavior."

"What behavior, all she did was put that maid of yours in her place. If Adani wanted to leave afterwards, so be it. Why you stopped her is the other issue here."

"Penelope..."

"What is it about her that gets you in your feelings, huh, she's a freaking maid! She scrubs your floors and dust the damn tables!"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"I don't, I've been paying attention to you and to her. I'm not crazy. She has a thing for you, but I swear, you can embarrass your mother, but if you ever embarrass me over Adani, I'm going to ruin you. I'll make sure every business mogul wants nothing to do with you!" she threatened.

I raked my fingers through my hair and headed to the shower. I put the jets on and welcomed the massage until I felt a pair of hands on my back.

"I'm sorry. Look, let's not fight," Penelope said softly. I watched with longing as she stepped closer to me. Her hair was wet and stuck to her neck.
Her round pair of breasts, although altered, looked appealing. My eyes traced and traveled down the lower parts of her body.

"Pene, what are you doing?" I questioned. My manhood had a mind of its own. I couldn't stop the firmness it developed.

"I am your fianceé and it's my duty to please you," she answered coyly.

"You're going along with this even though it's a business deal?"

"I don't care what you and my dad talked about and arranged. My mission is to let you fall back in love with me. The money to you is just another prize."

She took my face into the palms of her hands and began kissing me. Her hasty lips fell to the skin on my chest and lower and lower she went. My breathing caught as I felt her tongue traced the base to the tip of me before she took me into her mouth.

I cussed softly, closing my eyes to take in the moment of ecstasy. Gently, I held onto her head, she on her knees, the bobbling movements as her fingers traced my abs had me mentally pinned. I couldn't deny her. With a washed of delight, I felt myself on the brink of explosion but Penelope didn't stop. She slurred my releases with a smile before she got on her feet again.

I felt like a slut.

A moment ago, I was kissing Miss. Prime and now, I received a blow-job from my fianceé and I didn't object to it.

Penelope and I showered together. Afterwards, we got into clean clothes and headed downstairs where I found my mother heading out the door with her suitcase and several luggages.

"Mom?" I called. She turned towards me.

"I left a note on my dresser. I didn't want to be of an annoyance to you," she spoke. Her eyes were swollen and red. Indeed, she had been crying.

"Mrs. Parriston, are you leaving?" Penelope asked, eyes wide.

"Yes, dear. My believe I've overstayed my welcome," she answered while looking right at me.