What Happened Here?

Y/N'S POV
The cold air surrounds me in an oddly comforting way as I walk down the almost empty street. It's not a good idea to be hanging around on my own but it feels too relaxing and I mentally rehearsed my course of action for any possible attack.

I take my phone out of my bag to check the time, it's not too late but since it's winter it's already dark out.

All of a sudden my attention is directed to the sounds of punching and yelling coming from the alley closest to me. I freeze. I do NOT want to be caught up in any fights but I'm just too curious for my own good so I take a peek at what's going on.

The first thing I see is a man with his back facing mine. He's wearing all black and his head is covered by a hood, he stands in front of another man with blonde hair and an odd black... jumpsuit? The man in all black is currently beating the shit out of him.

I'm scared and don't know what to do. Neither of them have spotted me. I look around and find something that catches my eye.

"Are you going to sneak around me again huh, punk!" The man in black yells. The other guy doesn't respond and keeps taking the punches.

I run up from behind with a random glass bottle I found and smashed it into the man's head. He falls from the impact and turns around to see what the fuck just happened. When he does this I violently smack him with my bag, successfully knocking him out.

I breathe out in relief and look towards the man- or rather boy in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I ask while sticking my hand out to help him up.

"Thanks, yeah I'm fine just a little bruised." After he says that he falls.

"Woah~ here let me help. I'll take you to a hospital."

"Wait! No! Thank you for you help but I need to go somewhere else!"

"Are you crazy? You clearly can't walk anywhere on your own."

He doesn't reply and seems to agree with what i say but still declines my offer to go to the hospital. I huff.

"Where do you need to go? I can help you."

"It's fine you've-"

"Just accept the help."

"Okay."

And with that I put one of his arms around my shoulder to help him balance and we walk out of the alley together. He tells me that he's heading to a shrine nearby which I luckily knew.

"By the way what's your name?, I'm l/n y/n"

"Oh, I'm Hanagaki Takemichi."

"Well nice to meet you!"

"Likewise!"

With great difficulty we head to the shrine, I'm not exactly the strongest and Takemichi here is badly beaten. We soon halt though as the presence of another person appears in front of us.

"Takemichi? And..." the person scans my face before their eyes land on a noticeable scar on my right cheek "Y/N!!!"