Unexpected Encounter

Y/N'S POV
I was taking Takemichi to the the shrine he desperately wanted to go to when, suddenly, we were stopped by someone

"Takemichi? And... Y/N!!!"

This person would be be Sano Emma.

"Huh? You know her?" Takemichi asks with great confusion while looking at the both of us.

"Yeah! We go way back! But what the hell happened to you Takemichi?"

"Just a fight. Y/n is helping get to the meeting at the shrine." Takemichi explains.

"Here! let me help too~" Emma offers while taking Takemichi's other arm and putting it around her shoulder. With two people carrying him, it became a lot easier to transport Takemichi so we reach pretty soon.

After arriving and seeing all the people on bikes wearing the same thing as Takemichi I soon understand that, holy shit, this is an actual gang. The short blonde boy at the centre jumps down the steps of the shrine and approaches us.

"Woah~ Takemichi you really took a beating, thanks Emma for carrying him and... umm... who are you?" Mikey questions, the idiot not recognising me.

"Come on Mikey this is y/n!" Emma announces for me.

"Nope. Not ringing a bell."

I sigh in defeat and the very tall guy next to Mikey- Draken-comes over and effortlessly takes Takemichi for us.

"Good work you two! Nice seeing you again y/n!" Draken compliments us and earns a bright red blush from Emma. While this whole conversation is going on I can't help but feel eyes piercing into my skull. I mean everyone is staring at us but there is one gaze that's more intense than the rest.

"Well, let the meeting begin... y/n? Was it? You can stay too I guess."

"Wow Mikey, you still don't remember." I sigh but decide to stay cuz I don't have anything better to do.

However, right as Mikey announced the commencement of the meeting I hear a pair of footsteps break the silence and, before I can fully turn to the direction of the sound, I feel another hand capturing mine.

I look to see who it is and feel stunned.