Stranger

Y/N'S POV
I woke up fairly early as Haru had forgotten to shut the curtains and the morning rays beamed on my face. Haru's still asleep and holding onto me tightly, he looks at peace. I was admiring his beauty and had no intention of waking him up but he rolled over closer to me which pulled on my hair as his weight was on it.

"Haru! Wake up!" I whisper to him while struggling to get my hair free. He just hums without opening his eyes.

"Haru! You're on my hair! Get up now!" I raise my voice. He opens one eye, observes the situation and lifts himself up slightly which finally releases my poor hair. I sigh while stroking my scalp and Haru closes his eye again to go back to sleep. I sit up and look at him.

"Haru you might as well wake up."

"Don't wanna."

"I have to go soon you know."

He grabs my arm at my words, eyes still closed, and pulls me back down.

"Not yet."

"How about we hang out later? Keeping me here while you sleep won't stop me from going home."

Haru doesn't respond but after a moment of thinking he slowly gets up from the bed. Haru hates mornings and doesn't talk much when he wakes up but his mood improves after having breakfast.

"Haru I'll be going after getting changed."

"Okay, I'll walk you."

"Thanks."

We both get ready and have a quick toast for breakfast as we were hungry, then we leave to my house. We were walking in silence but it wasn't awkward, with Haru silence is a common thing but it's not always bad. The fact that this silence is comfortable just shows how close we are.

When we reach nearby I can see a man knocking on the front of our door. He's an older, middle aged man with short black hair and he's wearing a blue suit. After knocking he looks at his silver watch then waits for someone to open the door. Me and Haru stop and look at each other in confusion.

"You know who that is?" Haru whispers to me.

"Not a clue." I respond.

We carry on walking to my house regardless of the stranger there.

"Excuse me... do you need something?" I ask the man who's tapping his shoe on the ground impatiently. He turns around and glares at me.

"Oh. It's just you y/n." He coldly states.

I take a step back in shock and at that moment Kenji opens the door. He has no idea what's just happened or who the man is.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Who's this?"

"Kenji go back in. I'll explain everything later. Haru please go with him."

Haru is just as confused as Kenji but he complies with my request and goes inside with Kenji, both still staring at me and the man.

"Please leave. You shouldn't have come back. Not now, not ever. Kenji and mom don't need this."

"I'm not leaving. I need to see my son"

I love you most / Sanzu Haruchiyo x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara