Sanzu

Y/N'S POV
I'm currently at Haru's house and I'm so thankful to him for what he did for Kenji. I don't know what exactly he said but his words really got through to him. We're playing shogi, it's not something I know how to play but Haru's explaining it to me and the different strategies that can be used. There's a knock on the door and Haru gets up to answer it.

"I'll be right back, okay?"

I nod and watch as he walks to the front door. Curious as to who could be visiting, I follow Haru who doesn't notice me. He opens the door and reveals a tall man with blonde hair, shaved on both sides. His eyes are half closed giving him a tired expression.

"Sanzu! And... your girlfriend?" His eyes shift to look at my figure at the back.

"My what?!"

Haru turns and catches me, red handed, standing there trying to see who was at the door.

"Y/n!"

"What? I was curious."

He sighs angrily and the man in front laughs.

"It's fine. I promise I won't tell anyone about your relationship, I was just bringing some cheesecake for you. I'll be going now!" He passes Haru a slice of cheesecake and then waves before leaving.

"I'm sorry Haru, I didn't mean to make you mad..."

He takes a deep breathe in and then out.

"It's alright, it was just Mucho anyway."

We both head back to where we were playing shogi when I felt a sharp, throbbing pain in my lower region. Haru looks back at me worried but I quickly ask him where the toilet is, he points it out and I rush over.

Just as I thought. My period started.

I panic and don't know what to do. Haru's house doesn't have any sanitary products and the pain in my uterus and back is killing me. My breathing quickens and Haru knocks on the door.

"Y/n? Are you okay? You seemed in pain, is something the matter?"

"Umm..."

I feel embarrassed trying to explain the problem to Haru but I try my best.

"I'm having some "girl problems". You know that time of the month. The red demon's visit."

"No, I don't follow."

I huff and straightforwardly yell it out.

"I'm on my period!"

"Oh... OH!"

"And I don't have any pads or anything."

"I'll go get some for you! Umm.... y/n stay there and I'll be back as quick as I can, you can eat the cheesecake if you want."

"Okay. But Haru just pick any pack of pads, don't think too much about it!"

I can hear Haru's frantic footsteps get quieter as he leaves the house.

HARU'S POV
Y/n said to pick any pack of pads but I'm completely overwhelmed by the variety of them available. I stare, not sure which one to grab, and completely forget about y/n's words of advice.

"Haru...?"

I look behind me and see maybe the last person I wanted to see. Takeomi. And also Senju behind him.

"Oh... it's you." I blankly state

"What are you doing in this section?"

"Y/n needed some and I don't know which one to get."