My Home

Y/N'S POV
"Mikey..."

"Hmm? Is something wrong?" Haru looks to me.

"I-I met Mikey, before Toman disbanded."

I look away from Haru at stop my eyes from meeting his out of guilt.

"Huh?"

"He told me Toman would disband, he also that the path he was walking would be too much for you." I weakly explain what happened. "I'm so sorry Haru, I lied to you. I just wanted to help you, I'm really sorry..."

Haru doesn't say anything. My eyes are shut tight so I can't even tell what expression is on his face.

"Y/n..." Haru almost whispers with a gentle tone. "It's okay."

We're still hugging, he hasn't let go of me. He softly shushs my small whimpers and pats my head. He then uses the hand on my head to make me face him. His face has a neutral expression with his eyes half-lidded but there's no sense of anger from him.

"I could tell you knew something. That doesn't matter now."

His voice is soothing like a lullaby. I rest my head against his chest while he continues to stroke my hair with his hand.

HARU'S POV
"I care too much about you for that to ever matter."

I look down to y/n after the lack of response. She's sleeping. How cute.

I let go of her and pick her up so that I can put her on my bed. It's nice having her rest against me but it's not good for her neck to be sleeping like that so the bed is better.

Once I place her there, I pull the duvet up to her so she doesn't feel cold. I pause for a moment to admire her peaceful sleeping face. A warm feeling oozes from my heart at the sight. It feels like I had been out in a snowstorm but was now sitting in front of a hot fireplace. I put my hand up to my chest and smile at it. I hope y/n feels a similar way to me.

I walk away and decide to step out for a minute. Not too long as y/n was alone and sleeping in the house. Nearby here is an alley that I frequent due to its empty nature and it gives me space to think and reflect over things.

I stand there and stare up at the full moon peeking through the tall buildings. It's round and glowing in a magical way that one cannot help but admire. The millions of stars near it glow at an almost equal intensity and light up the dark blue sky.

"Haru?"

My head immediately jolts in the direction of the familiar voice.

"What do you want?" I almost want to yell out to the figure but I remain conscious of the people that may potentially be in the area.

"I really didn't expect to run into you, in fact I've been avoiding you." He replies in that monotone voice.

"Well then why don't you do me a favour and carry on avoiding me." I bite back with venom I'm my voice. "Takeomi."

"Hey, watch your tone! I'm still your big brother!"

"As far as I know my name is Sanzu Haruchiyo not Akashi Haruchiyo." I roll my eyes at him. "Also do not call me Haru."

"Tch, I have some news for you though. Senju's started a gang, I've joined it too. Why don't you support the family and join? I'm not too keen on the idea but Senju wants you to, said she only wants people she can depend on to be in Brahman."

A gang? Surely he knows how dangerous that is, how could he let her?

"The only gang I will join is the one with Mikey in it. I have no interest in any other gangs."