A Week From Now

Y/N'S POV
I could tell something had happened when I came back home but when me and Haru left everyone seemed fine so I decided not to push an answer out of Haru. Instead I'm more focused on how Haru will react when Mikey disbands Toman, which will be in a week from now. The only idea I have to stop Haru's darkness is to just stick with him and try to support him. For now it's going alright but I fear when Toman disbands he'll become more distant and won't be able to get the help he needs.

"Hey Haru, let's spend this whole week together!" I exclaim, still holding onto his arm as we walk around the area.

"The whole week? You seem more clingy than usual. Did something happen?" He looks to me with a confused face.

"Well the last time we were this close was when  we were young. I missed you, you know?"

"I know and I missed you too."

Haru says things like that so nonchalantly that it makes me so flustered but Haru doesn't seem so affected by those words. It almost makes feel a bit disappointed. I know Haru cares about me but I don't think he cares about me in the way I care about him.

Haru can somehow just sense these changes in my mood even though I don't outwardly express it.

"Hey y/n, I love hanging out with you so I wouldn't mind spending the whole week with you."

I look up to Haru who's eyes are staring into mine. It catches me off guard as I didn't expect him to be looking at me so intensely.

"I'm glad but... Haru can you promise me that from a week from now you'll come to me?"

I say this in a serious tone which I can tell Haru picked up on.

"Umm sure, I'll come by next week."

"If you don't manage to come be prepared for me to show up at your place, okay?"

"You're acting strange y/n but okay, I promise we'll see each other in a week."

"I'll see you then."

I hope you'll be the same person.