Chapter 2: Codename: Deliverance

*kzzzt*

*kzzzt*

*kzzzt*

"This damn radio! Work for me!"

The girl with long, purplish-blue hair released her rage by throwing the device on the ground, full of hot rocks and lava.

*kzzzt*

*Kzzzt*

"This is *kzzzt* New Jersey from *kzzzt* sector C-13 *kzzzt*, who is this?" Someone's voice came through the radio, catching the girl's attention.

She rapidly grabbed the radio from the ground, put it near her mouth and pushed the "speak" button.

"This is Helena! We need all available units to Jupiter RIGHT F*CK*NG NOW!" She screamed at the radio, surprising the girl on the other side of the line.

"Woah woah woah calm down Helena. What's the matter?" New Jersey asked, hoping that nothing was going wrong at Helena's place.

"Enterprise is DOWN! And there are only four of us here including her! It is like all the Herrschers in this whole universe gathered here to kill us!" Helena said in a calmer tone now, but not calm enough to hide her frustration and worries.

"..."

"New Jersey?"

"..."

"T-Try to h-hold there, ETA t-ten minutes..."

"..."

"H-Helena? A-Are you there?

"Don't come here NJ, tell everyone to withdraw from this bubble universe." This time it wasn't from Helena, it's from someone else.

"B-But *kzzzt* Sirin..."

"It's commander's order. And tell Vestal that Mom needs immediate treatment when we return."

"I understood. New Jersey out"

"kzzzt"

...

Helena lowered the communicator from Sirin's mouth since both of her hands were used to carry an unconscious Enterprise. The Grey Ghost had a deep wound in the lower part on her torso, it was so severe that it made a hole which you can easily see through it and blood spilled non-stop on her daughter's fingers.

Helena immediately summoned her ship and guided Sirin to the medical room. She gently put her mother on a bed while Helena tried to find a way to stop the bleeding. Sirin sat down next to the bed and used both of her hands to grip Enterprise's, putting it on her cheek.

"M-Mom...*hic*... y-you'll be o-okay... *hic*... p-please don't d-die... *hic*..." She groaned as Helena pulled out a roll of medical bandage and wrapped it around the wound, successfully halted the bleeding.

"Helena, please bring us back to the Hyperion..." Sirin pleaded with her cross-hair blue eyes drowned in water.

"B-But we have to wait to for the Com-"

"Dad said... *hic* that he will... *hic* stay..."

"WHAT?!"

"I tried to... *hic*... convince him, but it... *hic* ...didn't work..."

...

Helena went to the other side of the bed where Sirin was sitting, she grabbed her by the collar and slammed her to the wall behind Sirin's back.