Chapter 8.5: A short recap and Project ARK

Well good afternoon everyone, this is Kevin.

I write this chapter to clear out a few things about my story like characters, backgrounds and stuffs before moving onto the next chapters.

1. Characters.

I will go with the confusing part first. Except Kevin, Nemesis, Duncan, Eisenhower, Sirin, Su and a few other characters who will be revealed in the upcoming chapters, all the shipgirls and Sirens in this story have at least 2 versions of themselves.

For example:

1.1. There will be two Purifiers in this story.

+ Purifier: This one is the one you saw in other fanfictions, in the anime and in the game. Reckless, warmongering, like to fight the shipgirls for entertainment, etc...

+ Honkai Purifier (H. Purifier): This one is Kevin's older daughter. She used to be the same like the one above but after she got implemented with the Core of Void, which gave her the second form as Herrscher of the Void, she became more mature, calmer and only go maniac when she has to. A bit too over-protective to her little sister, Sirin.

1.2 There will be four Enterprises in this story.

+ Enterprise: The one you saw in anime and in the game. Cool, pride of the Eagle Union, MRE addict, hate lemons, still believes the Siren are the actual enemy of Humanity and doesn't know the Honkai who are controlling them.

+ Honkai Enterprise (H. Enterprise): Kevin's wife who's also the mother of H. Purifier and Sirin. Despises MRE, likes lemonade and a masterchef. She nearly died once and Kevin saved her by sacrificing half of his Herrscher Core, making her a hybrid of Herrscher and Kansen. She also has two distinct appearances: The original and Miss Pink Elf. (Well I guess you know already *wink*)

+ META Enterprise (Ash): I don't know but it seems like the community says that she's an edgy version of the original Enterprise. Extremely OP when fighting against normal shipgirls but won't hold a candle against the Honkai version of themselves. She believes that the Sirens she's working with are trying to fight the Honkai as well, not knowing they have been manipulated from the beginning.

+ Past Enterprise (P. Enterprise): The personality of this Enterprise will vary depends on the backstories. You see, the Honkai shipgirls are just like the METAs, they came from different part of the multiverse on the Imaginary Tree that got ravaged by the Honkai and in each universe there will be an Enterprise.

Speaking of the Imaginary Tree, let's visit the second part.

2. Background

Confused? Good

Confused? Good.

This story is placed in the concept of Honkai-verse but with mostly Azur Lane characters. There are unlimited amount of universes, which each of them as a leaf on the Tree. But for this story not everything in the picture above will be mentioned.