Chapter 13: Broken memories

The first week of the new school year has passed, nothing unusual occurred, let's jump back into the story!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you... the person... I'm looking for?" A faint smile bloomed on Enterprise's face.

...

...

...

"Time to return the weapon to its owner." The girl then turned her heels and walked away from the crowd similar to Cleveland earlier. The feeling of happiness started to return to her beating heart, which had cooled down since a long time ago...

...

...

...

"Found you, Nemesis."

Back at the crowd with the Commander and Zuikaku.

"Your swordsmanship is remarkable, Shikikan. May I ask who's your teacher?" Zuikaku smiled before extending her hand to shake Nemesis'.

...

...

...

"Hey Ash, what did you bring home this time?"

"A katana. I realize that you don't have any weapons except your sniper rifle."

"But I don't know how to use a sword, let alone a katana."

"You're an AI and you can't learn how to use a sword immediately?"

"That's the past. I'm a Kansen now, just like you. So I lost that ability, hehe..."

"That's not funny."

"Aw... So can you teach me how to use it?"

...

"Fine."

"Don't try to be edgy around me, Enterprise. You're very bad at it."

"Hey!"

...

...

...

"Commander? Commander?" Nemesis felt his shoulders being shaken slightly by a concerned Zuikaku and other shipgirls nearby who noticed his lifeless vermilion eyes looking into the unknown.

"Ah uh... I learned it myself..." He answered Zuikaku's question hesitantly like a student being asked to answer the teacher's question while sleeping in class, earning a look of suspicion from the nearest ones standing around him.

"Since I'm Kevin's rigging I also have the access to all of his memories. But I haven't seen this one before... Probably just a glitch though..." As his mind snapped back to reality, the Commander wondered about the strange callback he'd just received earlier but dismissed it immediately, believing it's just an error in the system. After taking a look at the silver watch on his right wrist the man realized it's already pass eleven, a perfect time for lunch. He then looked around and saw the girls still standing around him, some puzzled, some excited, and some had a mischief light in their eyes.

"I know that most of you still have questions that require answers from me. But it's already eleven and my guts tell me that everyone is starving so let's head to the mess hall for lunch, alright?" The man in white asked while raising his wrist with the watch high above his head.