Chapter 19: The Grey Ghost's advice

"Guten Tag, ladies." She said.

The atmosphere surrounding the office suddenly went silent for a little bit as Emilia put on her true appearance. Belfast had to cover her mouth using both of her hands due to shock while Wales nearly fainted on spot upon seeing her best friend, who should've been resting at the bottom of the ocean right now, standing in front of the battleship's face, alive and well.

"HOOD?!" The duo screamed  simultaneously in disbelief before the sight enveloped in front of their eyes, only to receive a nod from the battlecruiser in Iron Blood outfit.

"Yes, it's me, Hood." Admiral swung her arms wide to both sides as Wales slowly took her heavy steps forward and fell into the woman's embrace. Tears began to fall down as the girl's arms tightened around the battlecruiser's waist. She couldn't believe this was reality.

"Alright... Alright Wales, cry all you want..." Emilia gently pat the battleship's back like a caring mother to her beloved child. "Bel, come here, I know you want to..." She winked at the light cruiser dressing in maid uniform from the Royal Navy.

...

*THUD*

"Much better..."

...

"But we, the Queen...*hic*... saw you sink into the depths of the ocean! How could you...*hic*.... be able to..." Wales asked H. Hood with a cracked voice. Most of the sounds were inaudible, but the Pride of the Royal Navy could make out the key words.

"Shhh!! Questions later. Let's just enjoy this hug first, okay?"

...

...

A smile formed on Kevin's face as he witnessed the trio hugging each other cosily into a small circle. He knew Admiral sooner or later would have to reveal her true identity, but for now, this was more than enough.

Suddenly, that faint smile disappeared from the man's face. His own Herrscher core inside the body received a signal transformed from another universe on the Imaginary Tree. Acknowledging the sender, Kevin's heart skipped a beat. "How would she even be able to..."

...

...

"Girls, feel free to talk to each other as much as you want, I'll be absent for a bit." The Commander said as he stood up from the chair and moved towards his office's bathroom, not forgetting to shut the door.

While Wales and Belfast didn't suspect a thing, Admiral knew Kevin wasn't going in there for such a simple reason. It's just an excuse the man made to meet a familiar.

Kevin unlocked the steel valves of the faucets above the bathroom's bathtub, resulting in water began to flow down and filled up the empty space inside. As it nearly reached the edge he closed the valves and checked the water.

Preparation's done. The Commander took off his clothes and slowly sank his body into the warm liquid. Steadily, he then closed his eyes...

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"And here I am..." Kevin spoke as he reopened his vision. The bland white color of the bathroom's walls has been replaced by a combination of golden sand, crystal clear sea and high blue skies...

 The bland white color of the bathroom's walls has been replaced by a combination of golden sand, crystal clear sea and high blue skies