Big announcement: Sneak peek

Nice to see you again, my readers.

I guess some of you may notice that I haven't uploaded a new chapter for a week now. Yes I'm busy with my work at school.

But tomorrow will be the final ones and the mid-term is done. Let's just say next chapter will be quite "tactical".

Chapter 19 will be dropped on Fri and 20 on Sun. (Remember 20 to be a cross-over as your request so don't miss that.)

Also, I want to make my account a bit more diversity in terms of stories. So let's create some hype, shall we?

Sneak peek

...

...

...

"Is the camera working? I think it is." A deep voice belonged to that of a man could be heard from the other side of the lenses. After making sure the camera functioned properly, he took a sit opposite to it.

...

"If you're watching this, it means I've already gone to another place, not in this timeline anymore. I know it's kinda cliché but I believe this is the perfect way to start the footage." The figure said as he poured a cup of tea on the nightstand next to his chair.

...

"First of all, you Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood,... painted me as a villain, sometimes even put me as a higher threat than the Sirens. I won't blame you for doing that, it's my own volition." He gently blew away the steam on the teacup, cooling it down.

...

"But there's something behind the curtains that the world needs to know. The Sirens didn't leave our world just because they'd lost interests in us. They were forced to leave." He took a sip of matcha inside that ceramic cup slowly.

...

"Correct. I killed them all. Every single one of them. Hearing those Arbiters crying out for mercy beneath my heels as their riggings were cut off from the bodies was like music to my ears. Seems like they do have emotions after all..." The mysterious figure shared his experiences with a mocking tone and a sinister smile.

...

"Well those fuckers deserved it. For everything they have done to this world, to my friends, to my family... And to her." The smile vanished from his face, signaling a sad memory he'd just remembered from the past.

...

"And to everyone in the Sakura Empire, thank you for always being by my side in my lowest lows, especially you, sis. I still remember well the times I hid your kitsune mask under the floor or when you chased me around the base with your blue flames..." The mouth twitched. But this time it formed a warm smile above his chin.

...

"But you know that my heart has died from long ago right, Kaga? Ever since her death..."

...

"I could still feel to every fiber of my own body the way the cold began to invade her skin or when her eyes slowly closed in and never opened again..."

...

"No, not anymore. With the help of this thing..." The man stood up from his chair and took off his jacket, revealing a golden medallion laid comfortably in front of his chest. After doing some weird hand signs, the medallion opened, revealing a gorgeous emerald gem lighting up the dark room...

 After doing some weird hand signs, the medallion opened, revealing a gorgeous emerald gem lighting up the dark room

"The eye of Agamotto... Controller of time..."

...

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

"Izumo! Open the damn door and hand back that relic to us! You know it's too dangerous to use it!" A female voice called for the man's name from outside whilst kept banging on the door. But he'd gone this far, he wouldn't stop.

"Too late Enterprise! If I am the villain, let me finish my role to the fullest, eh?" Challenging the Grey Ghost outside, the man who we now know as Izumo continued to do weird hand signs before a portal slowly opened behind his back.

"Don't be an idiot, Izumo! You know Zuikaku wouldn't want to see you in this state if she's here, right?!" The carrier stuttered a bit after listening to that name.

...

...

...

"Zuikaku?"

"Come on! Just call me Zui is enough, dear.
We're under the same roof now."

"I'll need a lot of time to get used to this, Zuikaku."

"It's Zui, you sleepy head!"

"Alright... Alright..."

...

...

...

*BANG*

The shipgirls outside breached the door and entered the interior, only to be welcomed by nobody inside.

"Shit! We are too late!" Bismarck punched the wall in frustration as they'd lost their target.

"We can't track him through the timelines?" Queen Elizabeth suggested, taking a look at the camcorder which was still running.

"He has the fucking time stone with him, Lizzie! The moment we spotted him he'd already jump to another timeline!" Kaga sighed before sitting down on the only chair inside the room. While the other 3 were angry at her big brother, she just felt sad.

...

"Please don't do anything stupid, big bro."

New story unlocked: Azur Lane Impact: Crane of happiness.