Chapter 17: Starlight Oath

"No problem, darling!"

...

...

...

"WHATTTTTT?!"

A moment of silence ensured within the whole communication link as nobody wanted to say anything. While the Cleveland sisters and other girls called to support Enterprise from below were in total confusion. AWACS Sky Keeper and the Cleveland brothers knew he had screwed up big time.

"Uhm Boss, this isn't your Enterprise..." Monarch responded through the comm link as Kevin stayed silent on the whole matter.

"Wait wait wait I will need an explanation here from you boys, "his" Enterprise?" Cleveland chimed in as Montpelier's still unconscious.

"Yup, you heard that correct, your Commander's already married." Trigger answered the shipgirl. At that moment, the communicator buzzed out inaudible sounds of girls yelling and fighting from the surface under...

"Hoho, "darling" huh? How cute. So the reason why you kept going missing recently is because you went back to the mainland to meet our Commander, right?!"

"I don't know anything about this Akagi, I s-swear! I've just returned from my shift!"

"Nah nah your face said otherwise, Miss Grey Ghost. If you're being honest then what's with the blush!?"

...

"Taihou, I might need your help here."

"Yeah, let me push them out."

...

...

...

"Heavy 1, are you still with us?" H. Yorktown called back to Kevin as he didn't respond for the first time. The male snapped out of his current situation and replied to the AWACS.

"AWACS Sky Keeper this is Heavy 1, is there any problem?"

"Prime Minister of the Royal Navy wanted to talk to you in private, would you like me to link you up with him right now?"

"Yes. It must be something important. Tell the Cleveland brothers to return to our expedition base while the others fly back to Azur Lane." Kevin ordered.

"Understood, Heavy 1."

The laptop used to control the fighter jets earlier then changed its interface, showing the face of a man sitting inside a large room with many decorations. He wore a black top hat accompanied with a monocle on in front of his right eye.

"Duncan, what's the problem?"

"Erika called a bit earlier to tell me that Admiral has just caught a glimpse of this world's first Herrscher." Duncan's words made Kevin skipped a heartbeat. So it's already begun.

"Any footages as evidences?"

"Yes, but Admiral will come to show you it directly this afternoon."

"How?"

"We're going to send her into your base under the name Emilia Grey, working for MI6. And the rest you can already guess."

...

"So that's why you're the one to contact me and not Bismarck?"

"Indeed, boss. The Royal Navy girls have already been informed about this, so don't worry about an introdution."

...

"Anything else?"

"That's all."

"Then see you later."