Chapter 8 (Backstory 2): Hipper and Eugen: Dancers among the stars

Just like Flashback 1, this chapter is for a brief of H. Prinz Eugen and H. Admiral Hipper's back story so sit down and enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Unknown.

Location: A bubble universe in the Sea of Quanta..

3 hours before Kevin's disappearance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A battle was raging in that bubble universe, spanning across the Milky Way.

How long had it been? No one knows for sure.

A shipgirl could be seen flying through the vast of space, being chased by some mysterious humanoid figures. The shipgirl kept increasing her speed like she was trying to run from them...

Or not...

Suddenly, she turned around, facing directly towards the enemies. On her hands were two weapons which have a shape of cannons. The girl then pointed at the target.

 The girl then pointed at the target

Star of Eden, Zeroth Power...

Quasi Black Hole

Quasi Black Hole.

The cannons charged and fired at the chasers. It hit the first one right in the face and created a human-size blackhole, sucking all the others in. After doing so the blackhole vanished, just like how it appeared.

The kansen who'd just created the black hole bent her back forward and breathed heavily, using that weapon took a big toll on her physical strength.

"Hey Eugen, are you-"

The wielder of Star of Eden, who we now know is Prinz Eugen, abruptly raised one of her cannons and all the turrets on her rigging towards the anonymous figure.
The person then put both of her hands up, which were more like big claws then hands, signaling Eugen that she is a friendly.

"Woah, woah Eugen stop! It is me, Graf Spee!"

The girl named Graf Spee shouted through the radio. Prinz Eugen received the message and lowered her weapons.