Chapter 6 (Backstory 1): The Black Dragon and her President

Just as the title say, this chapter will exclusively be dedicated to H. New Jersey and Dwight D. Eisenhower. Kevin and the Hyperion gang will return next chapter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year was 1988, the world's population was in total chaos thanks to the sudden surge of nature disasters and the appearance of abomination creatures that evolves with human technological advancements.

The Honkai.

These beasts are protected by a thin yet ultra-dense silicon-based carapace, making them virtually immune to small arms fight. Only anti-tank weapons could hope to penetrate the cursed shell of these demons.

But that's for the small Honkai beasts, the ones that are just a bit larger than your pets. And then there are the large colossi that tower over 10 meters in height that can shrug off hundreds of shells from a main battle tank cannon.

 And then there are the large colossi that tower over 10 meters in height that can shrug off hundreds of shells from a main battle tank cannon

HQ gave them a good name: The Emperors

As an old friend of mine from America once said, and I quote: "If you can't kill your enemies, it's because you haven't used enough guns." That's one of the main reasons why governments around the world had agreed to re-enact Project: KANSEN. If the 120mm of the Abrams can't kill them, the 406mm will do the job.

The South of the Atlantic Ocean

A young and not so energetic Eisenhower was seen lying on the flight deck of his aircraft carrier, getting his strength depleted by seconds due to the scorching sunlight from the sun. It's still noon but he had consumed 12 bottles of water by now and things didn't go well for him. Thank god that his brother, Nimitz, had prepared for him a beach umbrella and a folded chair, making his situation less terrible. He took a glance at a few Tomcats located in the end of the runway, reminiscing the reason why he had to be here at the first place...

A few days ago

Ike was spotted running through the hallways, shoes stomped on the wooden floor. He kept his blazing speed stable before halting in front of a door a board on top:

"Commanding officer."

Eisenhower knocked on the door twice before another shipgirl with an officer cap opened it from the inside.

"Oh Enterprise! Is the Admiral inside?"

"Yeah! Deliverance is here. He's just told me that he requested your presence."