Part 1 out of 5 completed. What to expect in the future...

Hello everyone, YourFriendKevin here.

1.65k reads, 107 votes and 16 parts. Thank you so much for the support.

School is coming back tomorrow, no more waking up late, no more comfy beds.

I will miss them a lot.

And also because of school, the upload schedule will be changed. A chapter a week, 3000 to 4000 words. If I have lots of tests that month it will be 2 weeks a chapter.

And now we head to the future...

14 Herrschers, we will face them all in this story, spanning from part 2 to part 4. Part 5's content will be kept as a secret. 

That's the main antagonists for those parts, there'll also be small conflicts and heated moments between chapters to fresh up the story.

This won't be a short journey but rather a long one so if there's anyone of you who are waiting for the story to complete in order to read all of them at once, I suggest you not to. No one wants to wait to the next summer after all.

Do you guys want to have a few lemon chapters in the future? I can write some but guarantee they won't be as good as other writers. 

There'll be no harem in this story because I suck at describing multiple girls' feelings to one guy at once, so nope.

And that's all you need about the future. Chapter 13 will arrive next week, don't know the date though.

Hava a great day my readers! YourFriendKevin out!