Special Chapter: Will you marry me?

Date: 03/10/20XX

Time: 0600 hour

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Brrrriiiing*

...

*Brrrriiiing*

...

*Brrrriiiing*

...

*Click*

The sun had risen up from the East, signaling the arrival of a new day

The sun had risen up from the East, signaling the arrival of a new day. The great ball of fire above then shone its first rays of sunlight into the comfy bedroom of a small cabin near the lake, waking up the white-haired sleeping beauty from her slumber.

The girl tiredly woke up with her purple eyes half-opened to turn off the alarm clock on a nightstand next to the double bed. After a few yawns she extended her arms and legs straight forward before glancing at her left.

"Where's Kevin?" The question popped up inside her mind. The Kansen then placed her left palm on the white bedsheets her darling had just slept on earlier, it's still warm.

"Weird... Kevin never wakes up earlier than me... So what's the occasion?" Enterprise then removed the thick blanket covered her body and slipped her feet inside a pair of fuzzy slippers being placed next to the bed. Still sleepy, the carrier trudged her heavy legs on the wooden floor into the bathroom to brush her teeth before going downstairs.

A few minutes later, the female finished her work and and began her journey to the first floor, where a kitchen and a living room reside. This cabin's quite isolated from human civilization so the money wasn't a big problem to deal with. Can't blame them for wanting to detach themselves from the realm of eventful nights though, they had gone through too much in the past and now they just needed some privacy to relax their souls.

As Enterprise reached the last step, her nose could identify a wonderful smell floating in the air that started from the kitchen. The carrier immediately analyzed it as a mixture between the sweetness of syrups and sugars, the softness of white flour and the luscious scent of melting butter.

"He's making pancakes?" This time, with the determination of not letting her doubts go unanswered, the Grey Ghost secretly snuck into the kitchen to have a better look at what the Commander's cooking for his beloved girlfriend. It's indeed, pancakes. And lots of them in fact.

"Time for a surprise~~"

...

*PUFF*

"Morning, darling~" The girl suddenly appeared and wrapped her arms around Kevin's torso from behind, starling the man as he nearly dropped a dish full of pancakes on it. Kevin turned around and glared at the culprit with a deadly stare before coming back to the matter.