Chapter 9: Redemption of a warrior

"Enterprise had located the coordinates of it and confirmed that all of the crew members are still alive!"

...

...

"Alive?"

...

*THUD*

The pencil on H. Prinz Eugen's hand dropped to the ground as her fingers started to shake slightly after hearing the news from the third ship of the Deutschland-class cruiser.

"Hey Eugen you al––"

...

"Y-You...*hic*...are not...*hic*...joking r–right?"

...

"MY SISTER WAS ON THAT DAMN SHIP AND YOU THINK I WILL JOKE ABOUT IT?!" H. Spee shouted at the top of her lungs and cut H. Eugen's line of tears.

"W-What?"

"FOLLOW ME!!" The shipgirl with a long scarf angrily stomped into the room and violently grabbed H. Eugen's arm as she yanked her out of the bedroom. The nuclear cruiser decided to let the latter drag her to wherever she wished partly because H. Spee never be this enraged before, the other part is H. Eugen's brain was trying to process the information. She didn't expect to reunite with her beloved sister this soon.

As she was lost in her thought H. Spee had already dragged her to the dorm rooms that belonged to the Sirens. They stopped before an unusual door with a tag that provides the owner's name.

"Su, Sirens' Creator"

*Knock* *Knock*

H. Spee knocked on the entrance twice using her other hand as someone with golden bunny ears opened from the inside.

"Come in. You two are the last ones." H. New Jersey left the door ajar so the two Iron Blood girls could slip through. The bunny girl then led them through a short but dark hallway before opening the main door to Su's living room. There were nearly 20 people sitting in that room, waiting for them to come. The atmosphere was quite awful and sad as they had just learned that their Commander was not with them anymore, currently.

"You two go sit next to Nagato and Atago then we can start this meeting." The Eagle Union battleship requested before returning to her seat next to H. Hornet.

The group of girls sat around a round table, where a sunflower was respectfully placed in the middle. H. Eugen was confused about this but Spee didn't think the same as she dragged the nuclear cruiser to their seats.

"Mom, I think it's time." Sirin spoke at the sunflower which surprised a few girls within the group.

"Wait... Enterprise is THAT FLOWER?!" H. Queen Elizabeth's eyes widened as a holograph was constructed from the middle of that same flower, revealing an Enterprise still stuck in her Miss Pink Elf form.

"Yes I am, Elizabeth. Sirin will explain to you how I got here later so please, Tester Beta?" The hologram turned to the Siren as she plugged the USB cord under the flower before opening her laptop and turning on the general map of the Imaginary Tree.

"I guess everyone here already knows that Kevin and I share the same Herrscher core which helps us to always locate where the other half is, no matter the circumstances..." H. Enterprise said while closing her eyes as lines of codes started to run on H. Tester Beta's laptop.

"Are you telling me..."

"Yes Amagi... Kevin is on the other side of the Tree, the same universe Project ARK landed. If I can connect with the other half in him we have a good chance of pinpointing the co--"