Hey! I wanted to get a chapter atleast done! So here it is! It's kinda rushed, and short. But I hope you like it! The next chapters will be much longer

I felt....

.

the wind breezing.....grass.....

.

I opened my eyes, I sat up, observing my surroundings. It seemed like I was in a forest, but a dark forest. I got up and started to walk around, I touched the bushes.

I then walked over to the tree, and touched the tree trunk-'Where could I be?....' I thought.

I sniffed the air, and blood caught my attention. I then ran to the area where I had smelled blood.

I hid behind a bush.

There I saw....a demon?...and a human? I furrowed my brows.

I realized the human boy was pointing his broken katana at the demon, all of the sudden

-an amount of blood came dripping down on the sword. My eyes widen, I quickly looked up and saw someone.

Someone who was bleeding out from threads that seemed to be cutting into her skin.

I got into my stance, ready to jump.

.

.

.

.

I slowly got out my pocket knife from my bag and tried to cut the thread that was connected to the trees, although it didn't budge.

'I'm guessing this must be special threads' I sighed and used a spell to disable the threads.

The girl was about to drop as the threads weakens and loosens.

I swiftly jump across from the tree, grabbing her and landing perfectly.

We were behind a bush.

I sat down and laid her head on my lap.

They hadn't noticed me, they were to busy talking. I gently glided my finger across her cheek.

The demon girl looked badly injured, she relaxed when I had saved her from those threads.

I closed my eyes and started to heal her, while humming a tune.

All of those deep cuts that were made, were gone, I smiled.

"Where is Nezuko?..." I heard the human boy said.

"Thats odd....she was just...." I then heard the demon boy said.

I gently put her down, I got off from my knees and walked out of the bushes-"she is fine...." I said.

'Another demon?' The human thought.

'Who is she...' The demon thought.

I looked at the demon, I heard every bit of their conversation ever since I had gotten here, listening.

~(3rd POV)~

In a blink of an eye, the demon who had just appeared was gone.

the spider demon felt someone hug him. His eyes widened-"You know....it's not right....perhaps I can be your big sister instead" his eyes widen more-

"So please.....don't take away someone who has a family....and think they are someone you can just have like an object"

She hugged him closely, everything was silent.

He hesitantly hugged her-"I....." he had no words.

she looked at the human boy, she gently smiled at him-"You guys shouldn't fight.....violence isn't the answer..."

She then snapped her finger, Nezuko who the new demon [Name] thought her name was, handed back his sister.

The human boy smiled at her, the demon spider felt like hugging her was right.

"Miss! Watch out-"

-

SLASH

another person had appeared, he wore a mismatched haori, had a messy tied hair, blue ocean eyes. His expression showed nothing.

He looked around looking for the two demons. He then noticed Tanjiro and Nezuko.

His eyes widen remembering them from-

Just when another demon slayer had came

Meanwhile with the two demons.

She hummed as she hugged the demon named Rui.

"Nee-san? Why did you save me?..." He asked, curiously. She just smiled at him-"Because...it felt right, and my gut feeling tells me to take you in as my brother....it's not wrong. I also wanted to know what it feels like to be an older sibling"

Rui looked at her, he blinked and continued to hug her.

"Hey!- ah it's a demons!" A person dressed in strange clothing.

"Tanjiro and Nezuko are to be taken to custody back at head quarters!-Nezuko a demon with a bamboo muzzle! Bring them back! Bring them back!"

-"And bring the demon that wears strange and different clothing! They have horns and [Eye color] eyes!" She heard someone say, except it was a crow who had said it.

She smiled, She had some seeds in a bag that was attached to her dress to the side. She got some out and held it out.

"You must be hungry little one" she cooed, watching the crow eat the seeds.

"Demons- erm mam can you come with us?" The frightened kakushi asked, the demon girl nodded.

They then covered them with a cloth, though the demon girl was confused.

"The sun is rising, so we need to make sure you will be okay" The kakushi said, she then thought Rui may be a vampire but he wasn't.

She also wasn't but followed them.

~Time skip!~ (Your POV)~

I hugged Rui tightly, as the cloth sheltered us.

I saw the boy there, laying on the floor. I blinked.

There were also people there, they seemed- strange? I looked at them and realized all their eyes on me.

"I'm wondering why this boy had protected a demon! That is not flashy at all!" The white haired said, he then looked at me-"What also isn't flashy is that we have more demons here"

I stopped hugging, and walked away from Rui. Rui eyes widened as he realized I was starting to go in the sun-"Nee-San no!-" he stopped when he realized I was fine.

The rest of the humans even looked shocked.

I kneeled down to Tanjiro and sat there.

I furrowed my brows-"Why is it shocking?" I asked confused.

They all had the same thought and words-"What...is she?..is even a demon?"