!Halloween special!

"You want to do this for them [surname]-san?" Oyakata-sama asks, a smile on his face when he heard her request.

"Yes I want them to Oyakata-sama!" [Name] smiles, Kagaya nodded-"Alright I give you full permission.

"Thank you!"

After that she had been busy for a whole entire day. Everyone wondered where she was since they couldn't find her.

Automatically making all of them panic.

All fellow friends of [Name] came to report that [Name] was missing to Kagaya.

It was right now dawn. They were searching for a long time so of course they came late.

"Oyakata-sama! [Name]-chan is missing!"

"Shes gone!"

"I can't find her!"

"do you know where she is?!"

"Whaaaa! She's gone gone!"

"WE can't find her!!"

Kagaya put a finger up silencing all of them-"My dear children....I can assure you that she is alright"

"You know WHERE SHE IS-?!" Zenistu was them smacked on the head by Obanai-"Shut up cry baby...and listen..."

"Yes I do know where she is, she has been very busy" Kagaya says, smiling that they all cared about her. He then spoke up again-"She is-"

"Oyakata-sama? I'm done" [Name] came right behind Kagaya.

"[NAME]-CHAN/SAN/NEE!" All of them were happy to see her.

[Name] smiles softly-"Hey you guys, I'm sorry for being very busy but it's a gift for all of you" they all looked at her in confusion.

"Do you know Halloween?"

Apparently [Name] had been planning this, and it's now October 31. What was it?Why did it have to do with October 31?

Well October 31th is the day of Halloween and [Name] thought that no one celebrated Halloween in Japan at this year so she decided to do a Halloween party.

[Name] had made costumes for all of them, she had to get a ton of materials and stuff just so she could make it all for them.

She handed each of them costumes and they all changed.

She made Tanjiro a vampire costume. Zenistu a pikachu costume. Inosuke a wolf costume. She made Kanao and Genya a angel and oni costume.

The rest of what she made for all of them were:

Shinobu kocho:Witch

Tengen Uzui:Pirate

Mitsuri Kanroji:Cupid

Giyuu Tomioka: sea creature

Kyojuro Rengoku:Wolf

Obanai Iguro:Snake-human

Muichiro Tokito:Zombie

Sanemi Shinzugawa:Oni (demon costume like Genya)

Suma/Makio/Hintasuru:Minions of the pirates (tengen)

Sumi/Kiyo/Naho/Aoi:Ghost maid of the witch (Shinobu)

Senjuro:wolf

Nezuko/Rui: Little ghosts

"What is this supposed to be! Lord Inosuke does not approve this!" Inosuke says, looking at the pirate costume he was wearing.

Everyone had different reactions when seeing and wearing their costumes.