十一

Nezuko growled, as she stared down at the floor. Her face darkening. Daki was smirking, satisfied with the damaged she had done to Nezuko.

Nezuko then regenerated her arm fast, it made Daki look at her in shock-'...Her regeneration....it....her regeneration was like an upper rank!? How? It healed so fast?!'

'Im pretty sure I cut her limbs and she is just a normal demon!' Daki thought, shocked at Nezuko how she managed to regenerate fast.

Nezuko bit down on her muzzle, causing it to snap in half. Her teeth gritted together as she growled. She then started to grow into a different size, vine markings appearing on her skin.

Daki glared and slightly backed up a little. She was a little startled when Nezuko charged at her with fast speed, a kick heading towards the uppermoon.

Daki sliced her leg, she smirked but it fell when Nezuko kicked her down to the floor on the back of Daki's back. Her leg stabbing into Daki's back.

Daki chocked in pain, Nezuko stood on top of her, her leg inside of Daki's back.

As the two fought with each other, eyes were on them......three upper rank demons watched.

They were far from a distance where they could see the fight happen. The two demons wouldn't see them and because they were fighting

They we're ordered to get the a [H/c]-ette female since Daki was stalling the slayers and it was the perfect time to at least take the female they needed.

Or at least get the female at any time.

"Ne Ne~ shouldn't we get [Name]-chan now~?" A blonde giggly demon asked.

The two demons shakes their heads-"Not now...."

"I wonder how [Name]-chan will taste!~ maybe she will taste very sweet! Although it's a shame that I can't eat her" The blonde demon gushed before sulking down a little.

The pinkette glared at the blonde demon-"God your such a disgusting perv! Why did you even have to come" he snarled with hatred.

"Ne~ that's really mean Akaza-dono~" The blonde demon says, it only angered Akaza further.

"Douma shut the hell up" Akaza growled out, only to his response was Douma letting out a giggle.

Akaza was about to lash out at the blonde till the other demon spoke up.

"You two...stop your unnecessary fighting, it's pointless....We are here to take the girl, not for you two to argue"

Akaza huffed and turned to observe the fight, still feeling piss.

While Douma was examining the fight, he watched as Daki was lit on fire by the demon named Nezuko.

Akaza couldn't help but wonder where [Name] is, he knew she was captured by Daki. He really hoped she would be okay.

•••

All of them panicked, not knowing or how to save [Name] when she was really high up.

Her body was wrapped in layers of obi and secured. That was till her figure started to shake, she was now awake. The commotion had slowly woken her up.

"[MISPRONOUNCE NAME]!"

"Huh?!"

"Hah?!"

"Mhmf!" A loud muffled voice was heard, [Name]'s mouth was covered in the obi, preventing her from speaking.

Rip--

[Name] began to fall down when she teared the obi with her strong strength. Although she was still a little dizzy, making her vision really blurry.