yelling could be heard.......

tons of it....nonstop........

The demon princess slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the sound yelling.

"Hashira or not! I will not let you get away with it!" She averted her eyes to Tanjiro, then to the person who she never saw.

The female demon realized she had cling onto the kakushi, she apologized to the poor kakushi. She look at Rui, hugging him close. He smiled, hugging back, enjoying her warm hugs.

For some reason, everything was a muffle. It was like her ears were stuffed with something.

Although....a certain smell had caught her attention. She sniffed the air even more.

She turned to look at the hashira with scars, he held a box. There was a stab at the side of the box.....

Blood......

The princess ears then felt her ears not stuffed anymore. She walked up to the wind pillar.

"What the hell are you coming closer for? Get away you demon!" He then pointed his katana at [Name].

She didn't flinched one bit. The wind hashira feeling annoyed, swing his katana right at her. The thing was that they didn't know what she was capable of.

.

.

.

Every person minus [Name] and Gyomei eyes widen, how did it go to the wind hashira, Sanemi, swung his katana at the demon princess.

To her pinning him to the floor, with her foot on his back. Sanemi, the wind hashira was in shock, 'she didn't even flinch?! How?!' He thought. His face and stomach facing the ground.

While his back was facing her, the demon princess felt guilty for having to do this but, she needed to stop him so he doesn't do anything else.

'She....managed to dodge a.....' The hashiras were really shocked (except for Gyomei), they didn't even see her move at all except walking.

Tanjiro on the other hand, was feeling shocked. Rui watching what happened, he was amazed. He was impressed.

The wind hashira turned red in anger, how could a demon like her do that. He thought she couldn't do anything cause she looked really weak.

"Get off me!" The wind hashira yelled, trying to get up. The princess demon nodded. She got off his back, as the wind pillar got off the floor glaring at her.

If he wouldn't have stabbed Nezuko or swing his katana at her. She would have never done that type of action.

She grabbed back the box, walking over to a kakushi and handing it to them, she gently smiled at them.

Which made the frighten kakushi relax, she seemed so harmless, they were afraid she would do the same thing like what she did with the wind hashira.

The wind hashira was about to stomp right up to her just when-

"The master...has arrived" two children voices spoke out.

The princess looked to where she had heard those voices, a man came, he looked ill. [Name] looked at his appearance.

[Name] felt her eyelids slowly close, she started to feel drowsy, she took a step to Tanjiro but her legs and wobbly and she started to fall.

Everyone looked at the demon princess, and before they could react, a kakushi caught her. Tanjiro stared at her, relieved that someone caught her.