十三

Sounds......

All there was to hear were.....sounds.....muffling....arguing.....

[Name] then opens her eyes slowly, she sat up and looks to see multiple people's- no...demons eyes were all on her once she was awoken.

Although she was not exactly fully awake.

[Name] head was still pounding slightly, she then looks to a demon who had six eyes. He was pointing a weapon at Daki and Gyutaro.

Gyutaro who held his sister so he could protect her from Uppermoon one harms.

"[Name]-chan!" Daki cried out.

"Is this [Name]?"

"yes this is..."

"she looks so pretty...."

The Uppermoon demons were admiring [Name]'s beauty and features.

[H/l] [H/c] hair, beautiful [E/c] eyes, soft [S/t] skin. she was still wearing the kimono from the mission. It was like what their lord said, she looks like a goddess.

"Daki....Gyutaro...." [Name] mutters out loud and the Uppermoon six siblings looks at her-"[Name]-chan!" Daki says, wanting to go to her.

[Name] then stood up and then was about to run to Daki and Gyutaro till she was grabbed by her waist and pulled into a tight hug.

"Ne!~ [Name]-chan!~ your so cute!~ especially when you sing beautifully!~" A blonde demon gushes as he had her in his grip.

"Douma!" A voice angrily growls and punches the demon's head. [Name] eyes slightly widen as she realizes who it was...Akaza who was now looking at her.

Slash-

"Akaza....That's to far..." The strongest Uppermoon said coldly, he had sliced Akaza's arm.

"Oh no it's fine Kokushibo-dono! I'm sure he didn't mean it!" Douma says before he regrew his head.

Kokushibo stares at Douma-"Douma...keep your mouth shut..." he shut Douma up.

"Lord....Muzan...has arrived..." Kokushibo says, feeling Muzan's aura.

"Hm...I'll need to deal with Uppermoon six...." A voice spoke out. Everyone looks up and sees the demon lord with potions and chemicals-(?)

Daki hugs her brother tightly in fear and Gyutaro kept her close to him.

"Daki....If you weren't holding him back Gyutaro would have simply killed them easily if it were for you..." Muzan spoke out in a cold voice.

Muzan then was about to do something to Daki till he was stop.

"Don't you dare harm her..." [Name] says, suddenly in front of Daki. [Name] blocking her from harm that Muzan could lay on her.

"Hm...My love you should not..." Muzan then appears next to, he grabs her by her wrist with one hand and the other wrapped around her waist. She was now in the demon lords hold.

"After all..." [Name] pushes him away and summons her sword-"Do not!" She points her sword at him and gets into a sword stance.

Muzan only smirks-"Ah I see..."

"I do not wish for this! Release Daki, Gyutaro and I this instant!" [Name] demands. Muzan only smirks more-"I see my beloved......You shouldn't defend a person like her"

Muzan points to Daki. It made [Name]'s and Gyutaro's blood boil, Daki was disbelief but at the same time angered.

[Name] was about to run away with them till she collapsed to her knees and clutched her head with a hand-"Gah!"