十六

[Name] wakes up covered in sweat, she pants heavily. She had dreamed of something and it made her feel something.

Emiyo....

[Surname]....

She knew who Emiyo [Surname] was, she never met her but met her as a little baby. Emiyo was [Name]'s mother; [Name] knows what her mother looks like since there would always be portraits of her mother around the castle where she grew up in.

[Name] grew more tense when she realized that the demon siblings were sleeping next to her. She gently moved them away from her so she could get up.

She walks up to the door, her legs slightly trembling; she slide the door open.

"Miss [Name]?..." a deep voice calls her name. In front of the door, was Kokushibo. He stood there because he was wondering if she was fine, he was about to slide the door open till [Name] did.

"What are you trying to do?" Kokushibo asks, feeling quite wary about her actions now.

"I...I dreamed about something and...I want fresh air..if that's okay" [Name] spoke out truthfully. Kokushibo stayed silent for a moment till he nods.

[Name] smiles softly, she started to inhale more air as it felt like it was getting slightly hard for her to breathe for some unknown reason.

"[Name]"

"I'm still here"

She was starting to pant a little hastily as the voices in her head started to echo more louder. Her eyes widening as she lowers her head.

Kokushibo obviously not blind or deaf; heard her and he snaps out of his thoughts he was just in.

He grabs her wrist gently and pulls her close to him—"Nakime...." Kokushibo spoke out lowly, a bing was heard and then the two of them outside.

Where the moon was shining, the endless amount stars filled the night sky. The two of them on top of a cliff.

"Hey...miss [Name] are you okay?" Kokushibo asks, his eyes never leaving her figure who started to relax. [Name] nods and leans her head on his chest. He just realized his arms were around her waist.

"K-Kokushibo...can we stay outside and relax till morning comes?...if that's okay with you" [Name] asks softly, calming down.

"Miss [Name]...my lord may not allow me-"

"It's okay Kokushibo-sama...I can talk with him and tell him that I just needed air" [Name] assured him, making Kokushibo nod.

The two sat down, [Name] looks at Kokushibo who was staring at the moon. His six eyes blinking, in a slow way. His eyes then turn to [Name] when he felt her stare.

"[Name]?"

"Im sorry...it's just, you look nice when you are under the moon" [Name] compliments, Kokushibo nods with his cheek slightly turning pink.

"You look more prettier miss [Name]...."

"Well your handsome then..."

Kokushibo's six eyes widen when he felt her soft lips touch his cheek; "Thank you Kokushibo-sama, I am really grateful that you took me outside..." she softly spoke out, looking back at the moon.

The moon shined on her, her [H/c] hair glistening under the moon, her beautiful [E/c] eyes twinkled slightly while her beautiful [S/t] slightly glowed in the night.

She looked like an absolute angel under the moon.

Kokushibo felt his cheeks turn into scarlet red more at her appearance under the moon and her soft lips meeting his cheek.