[Name] only stared at him in silence. The wind slightly blowing as a simple leaf blew pass them.

Akaza was getting uncomfortable with the silence so he then broke the silence-"I have been training and training for months! S-so fight me!" He says.

[Name] only closed her eyes, a soft smile on her face as she did. That caused the uppermoon demon to blush slightly.

"Akaza-sama, the only reason I did it was because you were hurting my friends" [Name] says, Akaza had an irk on his face-"You...I did not come here for!-"

"But....

..."

"I sincerely apologize Akaza-sama" [Name] says, she felt guilty for hurting him. She bowed down slightly, her [H/c] locks slightly falling in front of her face.

This had only made the uppermoon turn red, he was staring at her. Not only she had made him think she was cute but she was so flipping adorable!

[Name] stopped bowing and softly smiled at him-"I don't love to do violence a lot Akaza-sama, I didn't mean to hurt you" she says softly.

Akaza could feel his heart racing, why?....was must she be so precious.

[Name] walks up to him making Akaza slightly flinch, what she did had surprised him.

She had hugged him, Akaza looked down at her small figure hugging him. He had no words, but he was not gonna lie He loved the hug.

His eyes were widen slightly.

He hugged back-"Akaza-sama....I have a question, is there a demon here? Other than you?" She asked.

Akaza hesitated but nodded, [Name] stared at him while softly smiling, she then kissed his cheek gently-"Thank you Akaza-sama...." She said softly.

Akaza's eyes has widen once he felt her lips on his cheeks, he was even more speechless as he just nodded slightly.

"[Name]-san! Where are you!" Tanjiro's voice yelled out in worry and panic.

"Huh? Akaza-sama you should go" [Name] says, Akaza nodded at her and left, feeling something in his chest as he was far enough where no one can see him but he could see [Name].

The trio and Tengen had ran over to her once they spotted her-"[Name]-chan!" Zenistu yelled out and hugged her.

"Pay attention [Name]-san, you could have gotten hurt since your my wife" Tengen says, hugging her while he pushed Zenistu away who glared at him.

"Are you okay [Mispronounce name]!" Inosuke asked, looking at her.

"[Name]-san are you okay?" Tanjiro asked worriedly. [Name] nodded and softly smiled at them.

After that had happened all of them then went around the place, they then saw people gathering.

Apparently it was a high ranked Orian, Tengen talked about who it was-"[Mispronounce name] is better" Inosuke says, looking at the orian and [Name].

After some more time, Tanjiro and Inosuke had been accepted by different houses. [Name] was gonna be chosen first but Zenistu was clinging onto her to much that they didn't want to take Zenistu in.

They really wanted [Name], but seeing how clingy Zenistu was they did not take him in along with [Name] who had to comfort him.

Heck they even kinda thought of even taking Zenistu too if it meant taking [Name] with them since Zenistu looked beautiful.

Although the first one picked Tanjiro. Then second was Inosuke.

Tengen was glaring at Zenistu, he then pinched his cheeks harshly-"Oi....piss hair stop, [Name] would have been picked first if you didn't cling onto her...I would have smacked you if it weren't for-" till.