十七

Warmth was what she was feeling now. [Name] was beginning to wake up, her eye flutter open as her vision was blurry.

The [h/c]-ette female sat up and she rubs her eyes, she lets out a yawn as she was trying to look around, so she can be more aware of where she was at.

She felt something fall from her forehead to her lap, it felt like a wet cloth but she wasn't sure.

Soon after; her vision starts getting back into its senses.

[Name] looks down and sure enough it was a wet cloth, she doesn't wonder so much about for now since she had other thoughts.

She realized she was back, back at the butterfly mansion. She was on her bed, she then throws her sheets to the side and gets out of bed.

Not to mention; she was having a massive headache and her face was burning up.

[Name] was now looking around to realize that her room was very dark but the curtains were just a little open to let in a tiny light.

She was gonna open till her head felt a sharp pain, she starts to cough as she then backs up and decides to sit back down on her bed. She feels her forehead with her hand and has a feeling she must have caught a fever.

"[Name]-san....." A familiar female voice mumbles outside the door. The door opens and it reveals Aoi holding a tray of a wet cloth and some medicine.

Aoi eyes widen when she sees the person who she desperately wanted to see awake was now up. "[Name]-san! Your awake" she says, and speeds walk towards her with the tray.

She sets down the tray on the table and cups her cheeks — "Your alright, right? You feeling okay?" She asks her, her hand cupping the right side of her cheek while the other hand was on her forehead.

"Yes...I'm just feeling very, dizzy" [Name] coughs out.

"[Name]-san please drink this medicine tea while I go get Kocho-sama who may come back now" Aoi says, handing her the medicine tea and then heading out to give Shinobu good news.

[Name] nods and then drinks the bitter taste medicine tea, she coughs afterwards of drinking the tea due to its bitter taste.

"I'm so glad to be ba-"

"[NAME]-CHAN/SAN/SAMA!" In came [Name]'s entire friends from the butterfly mansion. It really made her jolt up but she notices all of their worried faces.

She gives them a soft smile and closes her eyes — "I'm back. I'm sorry for taking so long" she spoke out in a tired soft voice and then suddenly she fell limp on her bed.

"[NAME]!"

.

.

...

"What did you guys even do?! Do you know how sick she is? She could have gotten a huge headache and that's why she fainted" A voice echos out, in a scolding tone.

"I'm sorry Aoi-san and Shinobu-sama....."

"S-Shinobu.....-sama......"

Shinobu whips her head away from them and looks at [Name] who was starting to wake up. She steps closer to her and grabs one of her hand gently.

"Are you okay? Are you hungry? Do you have a headache or perhaps any pain in your body?"

She bombs the [h/c]-ette young woman with questions.

"I-I'm okay Shinobu-san....I just...feel a little hungry" [Name] sits up as she rubs her head. She shakes her head and then looks at Shinobu—"I'm also not hurt" she yawns out softly.