十四

(Also! A/N:The last three chapters I published were from a while ago since I mostly publish my chapters on Quotev and I dont exactly publish my chapters the same day on Wattpad since I get very exhausted. Although this chapter I published yesterday in Quotev. So if you want a chapter so badly you might wanna check Quotev cause I publish it more early there then Wattpad)
---

[Name] hums softly as she was reading a book Muzan had gave her. She had to be honest, she was glad he gave her a book since she wanted to read one.

She also wore a sleeveless [F/c] kimono with flower patterns, the length of the kimono reached down to her knees. She had gotten from Muzan since she told him she was feeling hot.

She was slightly uncomfortable with what he gave her since she requested for something that would not make her sweat but overall she was still grateful.

She didn't want to be ungrateful, mean or disrespectful.

[Name] turns a page as she was rubbing Daki's back, Daki was in her baby size. Daki was curled up in a ball sleeping. Along with Gyutaro who was cuddled up against Daki.

He hugged her close to him, snoring as Daki also snores softly. [Name] took a glance at them and smiles softly, she turns her gaze back at the book.

[Name] lifted her head slightly up when she heard the door slide open-"[Name]-chan?..." a familiar voice called out.

[Name] smiles softly once she realizes who it was-"Ah...Akaza-sama...." Akaza looks at her, his arm by his sides as he was feeling guilty.

[Name] knew what that look meant, the look on Akaza's face was guilt.

"Akaza...if you guilty of bringing me here, I'm glad you did...I'm happy to see you and your friends. You guys aren't that terrible" [Name] spoke softly.

[Name] sets down her book and gestures a surprise Akaza to come closer to her. Akaza nodded and hesitated at first but he came close. He sat down since she gently pulled him down.

"Remember Akaza-sama...I would always be here for you" [Name] ruffled his hair gently, giggling as she saw a shy, flushed Akaza. His face was turning into scarlet red.

Akaza nodded and turns his head away, feeling shy. He didn't know why but he sometimes always felt shy when he was around her.

[Name] smiles softly, she was about to say something till a person enters-"Ne!~ Akaza-dono?~ are you talking with [Name]-chan?~"

A blonde demon who had taken [Name] after she passed out spoke, he was suddenly beside [Name].

Akaza let out a growl as he was about to yell at the blonde to leave till [Name] smiles and then patted the Uppermoon two's head.

Making the blonde demon giggly and happy while it made the pinkette haired demon surprised yet making his blood boil.

"Why did you even come here?" Akaza scoffed angrily, Douma giggles-"The door was slid open so I was worried for [Name]-chan!~"

"My ass! You don't even feel sh-"

"Shut up before I stab your dick...." A voice spoke out tiredly. The three had turned their heads slowly and saw that Daki had an intimidating face on.

Her lime eyes looked very dull as her eyes stared at Akaza and Douma, annoyed with their presence being here and taking [Name]'s attention while she was sleeping. [Name] smiles softly and pats Daki's head-"Rest Daki...I apologize..."

"Mmh...Not your fault... it's those ugly ass demons...." Daki mumbled before going to sleep. An irk appears on Akaza's forehead and Douma's face darkened.