"Thank you Senjuro-san...." [Name] says, sipping the tea Senjuro handed to her. Senjuro nodded and shyly looked at her.

Tanjiro and Senjuro began talking as [Name] watched, she looked at Kyojuro who was staring at her while he stood behind her.

"Kyojuro-sama?" [Name] says, making him snap out—"Oh sorry [Name]-san!" He says, smiling brightly at her.

Kyojuro had brought his father back inside since the impact from [Name]'s punch knocked him out.

For a while, Shinjuro had finally gotten up and left to go get more sake. Despite it worrying his sons.

After talking, [Name] decided to go to Shinjuro before she could leave. She slid the door and walked in slowly—"Rengoku-sama....I apologize but....I just want you to know-"

"To know why my son was saved by a girl who managed to knock me out in just a punch...is impressive.....I could see why he likes you and how you managed to save him from an uppermoon" Shinjuro says, drinking his sake.

"Rengoku-sama......Kyojuro and Senjuro wouldn't want you-"

"Who cares? It's probably something pathetic just to hold me down....something about telling me to stop drinking.." he says and drinks his sake.

"Sir....please, you can never know when you can loose another person...." [Name] says softly, making Shinjuro slightly freeze up.

"So please....spend time with them before they are gone...treat them well and be kind......" She says, smiling softly before leaving him alone.

Little did she know, Shinjuro had been touched with her words. He broke down into tears as he then thought—'What am I doing?...drinking....while my sons are worrying for me?'

[Name] apologized to the two of them once more for punching their father—"It's alright [Name]-san!" Kyojuro says, smiling.

[Name] and Tanjiro had stayed for a while to talk with them, questioning and doing what they were gonna do since they came here

Senjuro softly smiles at her, his cheeks slightly red. [Name] smiled softly, "Well we should get going-" Tanjiro was then interrupted—"Here!"

Shinjuro threw a book straight at Tanjiro's head. After that and talking, Tanjiro and [Name] were walking back. [Name] then held Tanjiro's hand and intertwined their finger together.

It made Tanjiro blush a lot, he gently squeezed her hand and looked away, his cheeks really red. [Name] softly smiled and giggled.

[Name] leaned her head on his shoulder as she closed her eye lids, Tanjiro blushed more as he turned his head back. His red maroon eyes averted to her small figure.

Tanjiro made sure she was close so he could guide her while she had her eyes close. He smiled softly at her and looked back in front of him.

As the two of them were walking, getting closer to the butterfly mansion. Tanjiro couldn't help but stare at [Name]'s beauty.

They then reached, Tanjiro looked at her and smiled softly. She was starting to fall asleep a little, but he knew she was still awake.

Tanjiro then tensed up when he heard screaming, he gulped and—"TANJIRO/MONJIRO!!!!!!" Zenistu and Inosuke ran up to them and the two of them punched Tanjiro in different spots.

Zenistu kicked him in the face harshly, while Inosuke head butted his stomach harshly. Tanjiro was thrown back to the floor and he choked on his spit.

[Name]'s legs were wobbly, she opened her eyes slightly. She then was falling to the floor but was caught by two females.