十二

"Nezuko......it's alright, you don't need to worry" [Name] assures the sleeping Nezuko. She was running to get to Rui.

That was till she spotted a familiar wooden box bouncing, it seemed like someone inside was struggling to get out.

[Name] stopped and stood straight for a moment before walking up to the wooden box-"Rui it's alright I'm here" The wooden box stopped once it heard [Name]'s voice.

"Nee-san! The door won't pry open!" Rui yelled out, his fist banging inside the box door. [Name] then grabbed the handle and pulled it open.

"Oh- well Rui are you alright?" [Name] asked, worried more for her little brother.

A baby sized Rui came out crawling, he looked and then stood up. He grew back to his regular size.

"I'm alright Nee-san....but are you okay?" [Name] nodded at Rui, she patted his head. Rui smiled, loving her attention and affection.

"Alright you both need to get in the wooden box" [Name] says, Rui nodded and went back. [Name] gently placed Nezuko in Rui's wooden box that was enough space for them.

She shut it carefully, she then picked it up and wore it-"Alright let's go" [Name] instantly ran fast, running as she jumped onto roofs and roofs.

"[Name]..."

[Name] eyes widen, she immediately stopped. She could feel her vision slightly getting blurry but she still carried on and kept running.

The voice had sent shivers down to her spine making her feel all dizzy. Oh how much she didn't like one bit of how that voice sounded like.

"[NAME]!"

Gasp

.

.

.

Thud

CRACK!-

.

Ringing was heard, [Name] on the floor with her head bleeding and her vision slowly blurring. She could feel blood trickling down her forehead as she tried to get up.

Her arms trembled as all the weight was pressured on it, making her instantly fall down.

She couldn't even focus as her mind was alerting her not to fall asleep and stay up.

Before she could even try getting up again-

that was all stopped when a familiar pinkette held her in his arms, his eyes wide full of panic and worry as all the words he yelled out were muffled.

His arms wrapped around her protectively.

[Name] could barley see anything or hear anything. She knew it was Akaza since the aura and she could slightly see his hair color.

[Name] slowly began losing conscious. The only thing that she could hear before passing out was her name being shouted out.

"[NAME]!​"

•~-~-•

"I'm really jealous, you really must be a good man. You saved and protect them, then they owe you their lives. I think they smother you with gratitude don't they?" Gyutaro says, jealousy laced in his voice.

Tengen only just responded with-"Of course I'm handsome, flashy and hot! I have three wives and I'm gonna have a fourth wife after this!"

"Three? Another one after this making it four wives?! Now that is to much! I don't think I can even forgive that!"