[Name] had walked to each Hashira, placing a wet cold cloth on their forehead. All of them had gotten a fever, [Name] looked at them all after she was down with that.

"I'm so sorry everyone, I apologize" [Name] says, her voice was full of guilt.

The Hashiras looked at her, they were still burning up. [Name] then told all of them to rest while she will get a few things.

All Hashiras nodded weakly, just as [Name] was about to leave she said—"Oh! I almost forgot" she then went to Sanemi and kissed his cheek.

She walked over to each Hashiras and kissed them on the cheek or somewhere on the face, then before leaving she said—"Take a rest alright?" She says and leaves.

Leaving them flustered, shock, and shy a little.

Sanemi for some reason started to turn red, redder than ever. It wasn't anger but he was feeling flustered and shocked. The moment he felt her soft lips on his cheeks, he turned red instantly.

Mitsuri was blushing furiously, she turned really red when she felt [Name]'s soft lips. Mitsuri had a small weak smile, although in reality she was screaming innerly in happiness.

Tengen chuckles a little, his cheeks heated up when he felt her soft lips on his cheek. It felt really nice when he felt her soft lips.

Obanai felt her soft lips on his eyelids, since he was wearing a mask. He felt his entire face turn more redder, redder than ever in his life.

Kyojuro heart started to beat really fast, his face turning really red like it was on fire. His cheeks burning hotter than his face.

Muichiro didn't know what to say, he felt flustered and maybe...even shy. His face was burning up even more as he started to think of her, her soft lips, her adorable face, her gentle voice.

Shinobu was burning up even more when she had felt [Name]'s lips on her forehead and when she lifted the wet cloth up so [Name] could kiss her forehead. Her heart was beating really fast, her cheeks really red.

Giyuu tensed up the moment he had felt her lips on his cheek, his cheeks were really red now and his whole entire body started to burn up even more.

Meanwhile with [Name] and the others.

"Tanjiro, Zenistu, Inosuke, Kanao can you four please go wash the Hashiras sweating bodies please? It's so they don't feel uncomfortable" [Name] asked politely, smiling softly at them.

Tanjiro nodded happily, smiling at her. He took the bucket that had water and a cloth so he could wipe their bodies.

Zenistu nodded, looking at [Name] lovingly till—"Wait should we even trust Inosuke with this?" He asked, looking at Inosuke.

Kanao nodded, smiling softly at her. She did have something in mind though, if she were sick would [Name] take care of her?

[Name] looked at Inosuke—"Inosuke-san please, be careful alright? I'm trusting you with this" She says, Inosuke looked at her and nodded.

[Name] smiled at all of them as the four of them left to go clean the Hashiras. [Name] decided to go help Aoi with making the porridge.

[Name] then started to wonder, how was Rui and Nezuko doing. She would always check up on them everyday, but today she hadn't yet.

With the little two cute demons.

"Now that we had formed an alliance and rules...let's talk about how your gonna treat my nee-san" Rui says, Nezuko let out "Hmphfs" and "Hms"

"First protect her, second don't let those friends of yours or whoever touch her, third treat nee-san well" Rui listed off all the rules to her about treating [Name].