十五

"I wonder when Akaza and Douma-sama will come back...." [Name] yawns out softly as she was sitting in a circle with the clones.

"Maybe the slayers killed them...How depressing...." The sorrow clone, known as Aizetsu spoke out.

"Shut up Aizetsu they wouldn't die easily since they are Uppermoons" The anger clone snarls out, his name was Sekido. the anger clone.

The relax clone, Kakaru grins slightly and then says—"You should relax Skeido. After all we are near a true goddess presences!"

"Shut up Kakaru!-" Skeido growls out but was cut off when the hatred clone spoke up—"All of you, silence....!"

All of them looks at the hatred clone, known as Zohkuten.

"Can't all of you see that she is asleep?..." Zohkuten wasn't looking at them but he was looking at the direction of Aizetsu and [Name]. The two of them sat bedside each other.

yes, he said asleep. [Name] had once slept again, Aizetsu could feel his heart racing as [Name]'s head was on his shoulder.

Although glares were sent towards the sorrow clone. They all felt something else other than what they were suppose to feel.

The clones did not speak, not wanting to wake the princess up. It stayed like that for a few minutes till a loud sound had just occurred.

"Fuck you, Douma you damn rainbow bitch!" Uppermoon three came back when a bing was heard. Not long after that, another bing could be heard.

"Ne!~ it's not nice Akaza-dono!~ I just wanted to get more books for [Name]-chan!~" Douma says, having a whole bunch of books. Less than Akaza, since Akaza stole Douma's books.

They all started to sweat drop as Aizetsu covers [Name]'s so she wouldn't wake up.

"AKAZA! DOUMA! YOU BITCHES!" A loud female voice could be heard.

Akaza and Douma stops and turns to look, seeing an angry Daki and Gyutaro charging at them. The four starting to fight as a large poof of smoke appears in their fight.

Fighting and arguing aggressively, Douma's head stuck out and his neck slightly. Although a striped hand was choking him and he was brought back in the huge smoky ball- (You know in those cartoons right?-)

o•~-0-~•o

"I'm okay Yoriichi-sama" [Name] giggles softly out as Yoriichi was cupping her cheek and moving her face carefully in different angles to see if any demons did anything.

He was examining her face.

Even though he was watching everything, he did not want to see something on her face nor smell someone's scent on [Name].

Yoriichi nods gently and stops cupping her soft cheek. He just wanted to make sure.

"[Name]-san....if you can...do you mind if you tell my brother that I still love him?" [Name] looks at Yoriichi with gentle look and nods at him.

"Of course I can Yoriichi-sama" [Name] spoke out, making Yoriichi smile. He was feeling things, [Name] made him feel something.

"Fuck you!"

"Just stop will you??

"Ne!~ let's calm dow-"

"SHUT UP DOUMA/BITCH!"

[Name] lets out a sigh and then giggles right after—"Seems like I'm waking up"

Yoriici nods with a small little chuckle—"Good luck [Name], I'll be watching okay"