It had been a few weeks after the encounter with Uppermoon three. Everyone was relieved to know that Kyojuro Rengoku was fine.

They were all glad that [Name] saved him, Shinobu has gotten her flowers, she knew that she loved flowers.

Speaking of flowers, the scent of flowers filled the air, it was relaxing and it smelled so nice.

[Name] was taking a stroll around the butterfly mansion till she was approached by Mitsuri and her friends.

"[Name]-sama! Come with us! We want to know you more!" Mitsuri says, [Name] smiled. She accepted.

It made Mitsuri squeal happily, making some hashiras happy but some- not so happy.

They all began walking and reached to their destination, they all sat down ordering food.

Mitsuri wanted to order a whole bunch till she stopped and said she only wanted little—"Actually....I only want one bowl..." [Name] looked at Mitsuri.

"Mitsuri-san you don't have to be embarrassed about eating you know, I mean if you love eating a lot, that's great!" [Name] says, making Mitsuri look at her.

"Really?...." Mitsuri says, [Name] nodded—"You are being you which is good! People also do need to eat so don't be ashamed"

Mitsuri stared at her, blush spread across her face. She felt her heart thumping loudly at the [H/c] female.

Mitsuri covers her face as she is blushing hard, she never thought that her heart can thump more at the [H/c] female demon.

Obanai was jealous, whats so special about her?

[Name] waved at Giyuu, he looked at her while giving her a small wave.

It made the hashiras look at him with disgust or hate, why was he here then?

Well- while they were walking, they came across him. They weren't gonna invite him till [Name] did, some hashiras couldn't say no to her cute face.

So they allowed it, they had a reason why they allowed it. It was because-

Shinobu cared for [Name] and had developed feelings for her, she didn't want [Name] to be upset with her at all, so she allowed it. She didn't want Giyuu taking [Name] away from her if [Name] only went with him.

Mitsuri started to develop feelings for [Name] from a few weeks ago, she would come visit when she had time. She didn't want anyone else to take her away, [Name] was just so kind and gentle.

Kyojuro developed feelings for [Name] when he met her again at the mugen train, although when they met at the trial. He for some reason felt his heart beating fast. He started to like her more when he visited her with Mitsuri.

Tengen didn't know [Name] that well, but judging by [Name] actions and personality, he thinks she is fine but also flashy. Kyojuro told him how hot- I mean how cool it was when she fought upper moon three.

Obanai and Sanemi personally didn't like her, they still don't trust her. They only trust her a little bit since she had saved the flame Hashira from getting (turned into a donut) punched in the stomach.

Obanai did get jealous, sometimes he would come with Mitsuri to visit [Name], he just didn't get it what Mitsuri sees in [Name]. Iguro only saw a demon in [Name].

Sanemi wouldn't visit [Name], he was pissed when the other Hashira agreed with [Name] to bring Giyuu. He saw nothing in [Name], while some did.

And Muichiro-

Hasn't talked to her a lot, but for some reason he remembers her at the meeting after a lot weeks, he was sure he would forget about her.

But here he is still remembering her.