"Nee-san it's obviously a shock because no demon have walked in the sun....." I heard Rui say.

I turned to him-"Huh? That's because-" I was then interrupted by someone-"What do you mean! are you even a demon?!" A person said.

I blinked-"Eh? I am a demon though?" I replied, I went back to Rui.

"Ara ara I never seen a demon walk in the sun before" Someone had said, I turned my head to the voice.

It was a beautiful young lady, with purple hair, and eyes.

"Wait- do you work for kibutsuji?" I heard someone say.

-"Um...sorry to be mean but...who is Kibutsuji?" I said tilting my head, not knowing who this kibutsuji person is.

.

.

.

What...

.

do

.

you

.

mean?!

~Later~

"Wake up..." The kakushi said

"Hey, I said wake up"

"Wake...hey! Hey you!

"Come on, you! Come on!"

The kakushi then raised his fist in the air in anger-"Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?"

The boy then had woken up.

After waiting for the boy I assumed named Tanjiro, he finally was woken up by a Kakushi.

"Bummer. I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking kid, huh?" A voice said.

the voice belonged to the guy who can't stop using flamboyant, He then looked over to me

-"Even though this babe looks nice, she is a demon" I furrowed my brows-'Was I not welcomed anymore?' I thought.

"And we're here for this boy's trial! I see" The one who has crazy hair.

"To think he's protecting his sister who's now a demon..Now that's sibling love! How brave" I heard someone say.

"Wh- Who are these peop-" Tanjiro head was then pushed down-"Don't open your mouth yet, you moron! Just who do you think you are is standing before you?" The kakushi scolded.

"Your in the presence of the hashira!"

I looked back at the hashira, when the kakushi had just said that.

I looked over to Tanjiro, and realized he was thinking about something.

"This is the demon slayer corps headquarters....and you're about to be put on trial- Tanjiro Kamado" I look at the butterfly lady, when she started talking.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you comm-" "There's no need for trial!" A voice interrupted, I turned my attention to the owner of the voice.

~Third person POV~

Flame hashira

​​​​​​ Kyojuro Rengoku

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We are gonna behead him along with the demon!" [Name] eyes widen when she heard those words.