Early New years/Late Christmas special!

"Let me get this straight....THIS IS [NAME]-CHAN?!" Zenistu screeches as his cheeks were red.

"Can you shut up? You're annoying me so much..." She coldly says, it was a female who had [h/c] hair, [S/t], [E/c] eyes. Her [Name] was [Name], yes....

The thing was...it was a different version of [Name].

[Onto their [Name] who was in the universe called A Cup Of Love AU]

"Damn! This is [Name]!? Perhaps a different version?! THIS OME LOOKS HOT TOO!" Kenny says, eyeing her.

"Shut up Kenny!" Wendy says, bonking him on the head.

"I absolutely have no words..." Stan says, admiring the [Name] in front of them.

"Hello pleasure meeting all of you" [Name] bows respectfully with a soft smile, making them all have a arrow shoot through their heart.

"MINE!"

"KENNY!"

Everyone who simped for her chased Kenny.

[Their [Name] who was now in the Greif of Love AU]

"You guys are okay right? Oh dear your face is red" [Name] touches the face of Wu-Jin who extremely turns red. [Name] thought he was injured and figured she would check him.

"Damn...."

The love interests were jealous and just glaring at Wu-Jin.

"Wait- who are you and how did you even get here? Hold on are you even [Name]?-"

All of the sudden-

Every AU. A portal that just suddenly appears. Large inky tentacles grab them and pulls them all in.

They all landed on their butts after a while, they then look around. SHOCKED-

"AHHHH! WHO IS THAT?!" Zenistu screeches, as he pointed to Kokushibo. He scrambles away and grabs hold onto a female who stood and stares at him confused and worry.

He looks at the legs of someone and looks up—"[NAME]?! IM SO GLAD YOUR OKAY!" Zenistu cried out as he hugged [Name].

Although one thing—"Hey pervert! Let go of ze pretty [Name]" That wasn't his [Name].

The person who yelled at Zenistu spoke a different language.

"Hah?! What are you saying?!" Zenistu screeches as he looks at a male who didn't speak Japanese but spoke English. He had a different accent.

"Christophe, It's okay he seems scared" A soft voice speaks out. The English [Name] patted his head gently with a soft smile.

"Hey stop hugging her!" Gyeong-san says.

All of a sudden a note had appeared. Shinobu went to grab it and saw their in the note was written in English, Korea and Japanese.

Kenny and Wu-jin walks up and looks at the note as well.

"Say this...understand and talk?"

The three of them spoke in their languages. Just the moment they said that, they all blacked out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY NEW YEARS! (Author was to lazy to add more due to other stuff but she will add more if you want more)

secret/fact:(They all wanted [4] 3 [Name]'s]

(A/n: Heads up to those who don't read my other fanfics in Quotev. I have more other fanfics In there so check it out if you want to! Or if you want me to publish it on Wattpad)