Weeks and weeks had past. [Name] relationship with everyone in the butterfly mansion grew, they all got along. They enjoyed [Name] company, as [Name] also enjoyed their company.

[Name] had also heard about a mission, so she followed. Tanjiro was hesitant, he didn't want her hurt. Tanjiro and [Name] relationship grew a lot.

Tanjiro allowed her to go, just as long as she promised she would be okay. [Name] agreed to his words.

[Name] watched as Inosuke asked what a train was, people didn't mind [Name] since she didn't have her horns out. She blinked as she continued watching.

That was till guards came and shouted at them. The Kamado squad panicked, while [Name] stood there-

"What are you guys doing!"

-

"THEY GOT SWORDS! POLICE! CALL THE POLICE!" One shouted

"[NAME] RUNNNNN!!!!!!" Zenistu grabbed onto her, and started to drag her while running away.

"THEY JUST HAVE GRABBED A GIRL! THEY ARE KIDNAPPING HER!!" Another shouted.

[Name] didn't know what to say or do at this point, she decided to let them do what they do.

After that had happened they got their tickets and went to the train where they met-"UMAI!" The Kamado and [Name] stared as he shouted-"UMAI! UMAI!"

"This is the flame hashira?" Zenistu asked as he stared at the flame hashira.

[Name] blinked, she looked at Tanjiro to realize he was holding her hand. Tanjiro looked at her before letting go, while blushing a bit.

[Name] went up to him and tapped him, The flame hashira looked at her-"Hey sir? Your the flame hashira I saw from a few weeks right?" Rengoku smiled brightly-"You must be that demon who can walk in the sun!"

"Yes that's me sir" she says, smiling. The Kamado squad walked right beside her.

~~~~

As Tanjiro was talking with Rengoku about Hinokami kagura. [Name] was sitting next to Nezuko's box, laying her head on the box, and Rui's box on her lap as she was holding it.

As [Name] was not paying attention to them, she felt something...like a battle was soon gonna come soon.

Her ears started to feel stuffed again.....in these situation, it only happens when she doesn't notice the smell of blood, or if something bad will happen.

[Name] was getting lost in her thoughts till she felt someone tap her shoulder, she look to see Tanjiro tapping her shoulder-"[Name]-san the conductor needs to inspect our tickets"

[Name] ears weren't muffled anymore. She nodded and handed it to him, but as she saw the conductor, he looked really pale.

[Name] stared at him, she kept a close eye till he was done checking all tickets. She looked back Ini front of her.

The princess demon then felt drowsy, she leaned onto Nezuko's box, she heard some noises. She looked at heard the Kamado squad saying things such as making them apprentice to the flame hashira.

She simply turned her head back, as she started to fall asleep. She couldn't help but feel a lot of bad things will happen when they all will sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"[Name]! Hello? Is my silly sister dozing off?" A voice chuckled. [Name] shakes her head and looks at her hand.