It was a dark night, the leaves of the tree flowing in the air of the wind breezing.

In the forest where there was path and lanterns lit it all up. Grunts....and yelling filled the air.....

"Listen here little bitch where the hell is she?!" A female wearing a cape cloth yelled, an angry look on her face. Her hood was covering her face as she glared down.

Rage was all she felt, it filled her up. After the disappearance of the demon princess [Name], she had gotten more angrier and aggressive.

She was harshly stepping on a male's leg who was really afraid of her, her boots were stabbing the male's leg.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know! Please! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!" The female was just about to kick this person she was harshly stepping on away till a glowing purple chain wrapped around her leg.

—"Fuyu that's enough...harming people won't work" A voice said, it was another female. The female who knew Fuyu has a chain mark that was on the side of where her veins were.

The chain marking looked like it was coming out of her skin, turning into a purple glowing chain that the female was holding onto.

Fuyu scowled—"Do you know how fucking stressed I am?!" She yells, her tone was full of anger.

The female sighed and nodded, she unwrapped the glowing purple chain around her leg. Fuyu stopped stepping and glared at her.

"So what do you suggest Lilith?" Fuyu says, crossing her arm while glaring angrily.

Lilith sighed—"Listen...I get it, we have been trying for months....my siblings are trying their best too"

"What about that cloth I gave you?" Fuyu asked, Lilith then said something that only just pushed Fuyu to the edge—"It led to nothing..."

CRACK!-

Fuyu punched a nearby tree—"FUCKING DAMN IT!" She then ran towards the male who was crawling away, she harshly kicked him into a tree.

Lilith eyes widen—"FUYU!" She yelled angrily—"THATS ENOUGH!"

"FUCK OFF!" Fuyu stormed off, angrily stomping off.

Lilith sighed, she watched as Fuyu walked away further, slowly disappearing.

As Fuyu walked off, she clenched her hands tightly into a fist. She had an angry expression on her face, she soon walked over to a high cliff.

She stared at the moon that shined on her, the wind breezing as it blew down her hood.

Her fox ears slightly twitched, her crystal blue orbs looking at the beautiful moon. Her hair flowing in the air as it breezes and blows.

"I hope you are alright....my dear friend....." She says, her cape flowing slightly. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes—"Be safe...princess [Name]....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you Genya-san!" [Name] says, smiling. Genya shyly nodded and blushed, he looked away from her.

Genya was looking for Gyomei, he found Gyomei in a room piled with a bunch of people.

After a while, he was walking around, he headed outside and he saw [Name] up. She was dancing gracefully like an angel. Once Genya had saw her, he was silent.