Isn't lovely? How the air is filled with the smell of flowers, and that you are inhaling the wonderful smell? But it's more beautiful when your with your lovely friends....

"Kanao this flower is beautiful isn't it?" [Name] raised a flower up to Kanao—"T-that flower is called hydrangea..." Kanao softly says.

"It's beautiful...it reminds me of your beauty, Kanao-san..." [Name] says, making a certain shy person blush.

Kanao admired [Name], as [Name] talks about different flowers and how beautiful they were. [Name] loved flowers like her.

Kanao felt a smile creep up on her face—"You see- Ah! Kanao-san! Your smile is cute!" [Name] says, putting her hands on Kanao's blushy cheeks.

"[Name]-san!" A voice calls out, "I'm so happy to see you! And Kanao!" Tanjiro says, smiling at them both.

"Huh? Oh hey Tanjiro-san!" [Name] says happily, although someone was not happy to see him. That was no other than-

Kanao....She didn't want Tanjiro to steal her attention away from her or take [Name], Tanjiro smelt Jealousy. He looked at Kanao, 'why is she jealous?....oh..right...she was another one of my rival..." Tanjiro looks back at [Name] with a smile.

Ever since they had talked and gotten along with [Name], they have grown really attached. When they saw her hurt and asleep for a while, it made them sad and more protective.

So behind [Name]'s back, they have been glaring at each other when they can, it happens and it's now normal in the butterfly mansion.

Even Shinobu, and Aoi had started to like [Name]. The only ones who would see her as a sister were, the butterfly girls and Rui.

"[Name]?" [Name] looked at Tanjiro—"Could you tell me how you managed to not get harmed while fighting? Well I'm relieved that your okay" Tanjiro says.

It had been about three days after the fight with uppermoon three—"Well.....I'm not comfortable yet..."

Tanjiro nodded—"Well tell us if your ever ready" He says, smiling at her, Kanao was feeling more jealous. She wanted [Name]'s attention.

[Name] nodded, she then felt someone softly tap her shoulder. Kanao was tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

"Yes Kanao-san?" Kanao leaned her head on [Name] shoulder, [Name] smiled softly at her. She patted her head, [Name] and Kanao was sitting at the part where there was stones.

[Name] pulled Kanao closer to her, Kanao blushed as she felt her pulling her closer. Tanjiro felt jealous at this— he wished that Kanao was him. He also wanted his friends to be happy but couldn't help but feel jealous.

Kanao smiled at the pats [Name] was giving her. Yelling then could be heard—"[NAME]-CHAN!!!!!" The three of them perked up to the sound of someone calling [Name]'s name.

"MONISTU GET BACK HERE!" And yes, you can recognize those familiar voices.

Zenistu was running away from a yelling Inosuke, [Name] yelped when she was grabbed up—"My wife! PROTECT ME PLEASE!!!" Kanao fell down her side when Zenistu grabbed [Name].

"[MISPRONOUNCE NAME]! GIVE ME MONISTU!!" Inosuke yelled, he then grabbed her shoulders. He started to harshly shake her with out gentleness.

"Inosuke stop!"

"What- HEY! STOP HURTING MY WIFEEE!"

Kanao stands up and hugs [Name], but she also ended up being shake with [Name].

~~~

After Zenistu and Inosuke were being scolded by an angry Aoi, [Name] watched as Aoi and the butterfly girls make food. She got up and stood behind Aoi.