十八

⭐️"Tears of a demon"🌙[Means time skip or change of POV]

[Means time skip or change of POV]

I chew on the mochi that Mitsuri had gotten for me. I smile softly as I sat on my knees outside on a picnic blanket under a tree. it was sunny out.

"[Name]-san, do you think Rui-kun and those demon siblings will eat humans?" Mitsuri asks full of curiosity as she was on her knees, eating with me.

I finish chewing and swallow the chewed up mochi.

"No they won't" I simply say with a soft smile — "They want to change and they promise to never harm humans" I add to my sentence as my eyes stare up at the leaves of the tree.

I watch as a single leaf slowly fall, twirling and it then lands on top of my head.

I laugh softly and shake my head a little; making it fall off my head.

Mitsuri was watching and she giggles happily with blush tinting her face — "That was so cute how a leaf fell on you"

I smile and take a piece of Sakura mochi, I gently grip Mitsuri's chin and open her mouth. I put the mochi in and let go of her chin while giggling softly.

Mitsuri turns red and covers her face — "Kyaaaah!" I laugh softly because I found her being flustered cute.

"Your adorable when you are flustered Mitsuri-san" I compliment her with a smile.

Mitsuri turns redder as she shakes her body while covering her face.

"N-No you are! You look very adorable because of your personality and your in a adorable kimono!" Mitsuri compliments me while her entire body became hot.

"Awww, Mitsuri-san, you are very sweet" I giggle softly and I was gonna grab another mochi; "Caw! Caw! [Name] [Surname] must come to the masters shrine!" A kasugai crow of Kagaya Ubuyashiki.