6

As the time passed, the restaurant became busier, but these few days had been harder than usual for both Doyoung and Jaehee since their accountant quit the job and before they could find a new one, they were on the duty, but Jaehee hated numbers and anything connected  to them. Sadly today She was on the job, so she sat in the cabinet with tons of paper, all alone and sometimes Doyoung visited her.  

Doyoung on the other hand was happy that he was off the accounting duty and was looking after his culinarians. It was two pm right now and the restaurant was more crowded since most people had lunch breaks during this time. Because of this he never bothered to check out who came into the building and he did the exact same thing right now, he ignored the sound of the bell and continued the degustation. 

In the mean time, two girls entered the eatery and found an empty table to sit at. They took a good look at the place's interior, Their friends had done a great job, but their view quickly got blocked by a body of smiling waiter.

"Hello, welcome to Seoul Tale, what would you like to order?" he asked nicely as he looked at the women in front of him. Reading his tag name, the freckled girl spoke to him with a small beam.

"Hi, Xiaojun, actually can we talk to Jaehee?" the unfamiliar girl asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking of everything bad that his boss could have done. Slowly he nodded his head and left to find his other boss.

"Hey chef!" Doyoung turned around to look at the boy who had a nervous look on his face.

"Is everything okay?" He crossed his arms as he leaned on the counter.

"No, yes, well I don't know" Xiaojun scratched the back of his head as he continued. "Two girls just came in and they asked for Jaehee." Doyoung titled his head as he looked at the boy.

"Which table?"

"Twelve"

"Okay go back to you job." Doyoung left the kitchen and walked up to the table where two girls were sat. As he approached them, he could slowly make out their faces and they did look familiar to him. Not bothering to recall where he could recognize them from, he decided to speak up and interrupt the two's conversation.

"Hello, I'm Doyoung, Jaehee's  busy at the moment, so was there a reason why you were looking for her?" He spoke politely as the two girls looked up at him.

"Dumbass, it's Eunah and Aeri." A girl with a duh tone spoke as the other one lightly chuckled. Doyoung had a slightly shocked face, since he didn't expect to see them.

"We thought you didn't work on Mondays." Eunah told him, as he shook his head.

"Our accountant left so before we find a new one both of us work everyday" The girls nodded in understanding. "Anyway I will call Jaehee, she should take a break anyways" with that he bowed and left his new friends alone, but on his way he ran into worried Xiaojun.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, they are our friends, forget it." The boy relaxed as Doyoung smiled at him and went back to what he was doing, Doyoung also continued his way to the cabinet and knocked on the door. As he heard a muffled "come in" he entered the room.

"Don't you want to take a break?" he wandered inside the room as he looked at the ceiling.

"More than you can imagine, I hate this." The girl groaned as she banged her head on the table, making the man wince.

"Well go and eat, you have been in here the whole day." they looked at each other as the girl shook her head. "No disagreeing, eat and then continue to work, weren't you going to study in med school? Energy is important and where do we get energy from? food and oxygen, guess what, neither of them are in this room." he lectured her as she had her eyes closed and only thing she had in her mind was sleeping. "Get your ass up and go, plus we have guests that would love to see you." he added in the end.

"Guests?" she raised her eyebrows. "what guests?"

"Go and see for yourself." with that he forced Jaehee to stand up and dragged her outside of the cabinet.

"Hyuck is right, you are so annoying" she huffed as she passed people who gave her smiles or bowed their heads.

"I've been told, I don't mind though, anyway we are here" as they stopped, Jaehee couldn't even process Doyoung's words when she felt a body suffocating her.

"It's so nice to finally see you" Eunah's voice boomed through the restaurant making people look at her.

"It's nice to see you too" She awkwardly patted the girl's back. Don't get her wrong she was excited, but hugging and kissing wasn't her thing, even though she claimed that her love language was physical touch.

"Get off her Eunah it's my turn" Aeri spoke from behind them.

"Fuck off."

"No" Jaehee felt Eunah's body leaving hers to be replaced by Aeri's instead, but this time the hug was short and not deadly.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" The oldest girl exclaimed as she sat down.

"We wanted to surprise you, I knew you would be happy to see the best, the nicest and the kindest person ever" Eunah flipped her hair, making Jaehee grin at her.

"Why aren't you sitting down Doyoung? The 'mean' girl asked him, for him to shrug and sit down next to Jaehee.

"I'm so hungry, I'm gonna get chicken japchae" Jaehee looked at others as she spoke.

"Ooh, I want that too" Eunah answered, with Doyoung and Aeri agreeing. The only man at the table called Xiaojun over to order their food and while the food was in the making the four of them spoke about everything possible.

Even though it had only been like a week since they got to know each other, Jaehee felt as if they had known each other since forever. Growing up, she didn't have many friends, only few close friends when she was a teenager, who she wasn't in contact anymore. but even with them she was never fully open about anything, while with them she didn't feel anything such as. She felt happy, in fact she was happy.

After eating and chatting for a bit, all of them had to go back to their work, so after paying, saying goodbyes and how they should meet up soon again, the group broke up. Eunah and Aeri left, Doyoung went back to kitchen and Jaehee entered the room which was filled with her beloved papers.

 Eunah and Aeri left, Doyoung went back to kitchen and Jaehee entered the room which was filled with her beloved papers