68

New year is probably what every human looks forward to, including the fussing group. Some of them were setting the tables, some were cooking, and so on...

Jaehee had just got back from an alcohol store, when she bumped into freezing Jaehyun and Jungwoo, who immediately took the bottles from her and the three of them walked into the closed restaurant together.

Inside the facility you could see people having fun, arguing about stupid things, or just simply enjoying themselves and surprisingly, despite the loudest people being here together, it wasn't noisy and you could hear the faint sound of Christmas songs. It was such a pleasant sight. 

"Jaehee!" Mark came running to her as he hugged her tightly, thank god she wasn't holding those Champagne bottles anymore.

"You are back!" The girl exclaimed as she returned the gesture. When they parted, the boy took something out of his pocket and handed it to her.

"Merry late Christmas!"

"Awh, you didn't have to!" The girl examined the small package, before opening it to find a cat keychain, the cat being identical to her one. "Mark, this is so cute!"

"You should see what he got Jisu!" Someone spoke from next to her, almost making Jaehee jump.

"Shut it Donghyuck."

"Me and you are going to sit down and talk about what is happening between you two after New Year." She pointed at the Canadian boy, who innocently smiled at her and left with Haechan. Before she could continue her way to the kitchen, she was met with Wooyoung and two unfamiliar men.

"Hi Jaehee, you look like you are about to freeze to death!" What a compliment.

"That's because I am!" The girl sarcastically smiled at the boy who started laughing, really loudly.

"These are my friends, San and Yeosang!" The boy pointed at each one. "This is Jaehee, my other boss!"

"Nice to meet you!" San bowed, Yeosang following his actions.

"Nice to meet you too! I hope we won't bother you, we tend to get loud sometimes," The girl warned them (mostly about Haechan and Chenle).

"We are friends with Wooyoung, nothing can surprise us believe me," Yeosang spoke 'discreetly', while the said boy whined in protest. In response, Jaehee chuckled at the diss before saying goodbye and leaving to go to the kitchen.

"Are you cooking the cake ?!" The girl's eyes widened as she quietly yelled at the small cooking group. 

"Yangyang said that he would order it, but he forgot and now every store is closed." Renjun glared at the said boy, who nervously sat on one of the counters, biting his nails.

"Yangyang, get off the counter." The girl's eye twitched at the sight, making him apologize immediately.

"Don't worry Jaehee, the biscuit is already cold, we are about to finish making cream and then we are going to put it in the refrigerator!" Jeno gave her, one of his eye smiles as he continued adding blue color to the cream he was whipping.

"Yeah, and we are going to have to eat dry ass cake, cuz the flavors won't be mixed!" Jaehee almost cried out as Yuqi brought in the biscuits. "Do you need help?"

"No, you go have fun!" Renjun walked over to her and pushed her out of the room, before waving at her and closing the door right in her face. Yep, younger people scared her. Shrugging, she saw Johnny serving drinks and immediately walked over to him.

"Where is the Champagne I bought?" The girl asked when she saw that those drinks were some energy drink mixed cocktails. gross.

"Doyoung went all bossy on me and said to not open it before midnight," The man answered as he called out for Xiaojun, who was drinking margarita number god knows which.