52

"Guys, I'm really sorry, for real though..."

"Shut the fuck up Mark!"

Two days earlier...

"I love being friends with rich people!" Haechan exclaimed cheerfully as he looked around the house in awe.

"Aeri let's get married and put my name on the house" Eunah wrapped her arm around Aeri's shoulder and bat her eyelashes. Looking at her with a scrunched up nose, she removed the older girl's arm. "no, thanks!" 

"You even have an outdoor pool?!" Someone yelled from outside, and the girl was about to answer when they heard a loud splash.

"Dude, why would you do that!"

"Felt like it!" Johnny shrugged as he laughed at wet Mark.

"That pool has not been cleaned since the second world war... please go and shower," Aeri sighed, rubbing her temples. This was a bad idea.

"I want the room with a balcony!" Jaehee screamed from the second floor, making Haechan whine in protest.

"That's not fair!"

"Kiss my ass!"

"Dude there's a wine collection in your basement?!" Yuta asked as he walked into the room with a bottle in his hand.

"Yes, but please put it back," Shrugging the man went to return the drink. 

While everyone was looking around the house as if it were a museum, Aeri put her things in her room and tried to collect everyone. She was this close to gathering everyone in the living room, when there was a loud knocking on the door, and since no one was expecting anyone to come, everyone was startled. However, Eunah, ready to throw hands, picked up a vase and as soon as someone stepped inside the house, the girl threw the object at the intruders. 

One thing no one was ready for was these people pulling guns on them. Everyone immediately raised their hands in shock, and froze. 

"Mr. De Luca?

"Miss Aeri, I thought you would be here alone, we were waiting at the airport to pick you up, but you weren't there and we got worried, you know how your grandpa is," The said man and his men put their weapons down and bowed in apology.

"I wasn't aware that you would be there?" The girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"Aeri speaks French?" Mark asked confused as Doyoung gave him a side eye.

"Dude no that's Spanish!" Jungwoo shook his head in disappointment, Taeyong on the other hand was facepalming at their stupidity. 

"Aeri, why are hot armed men in your house?" Jaehee asked the girl as she smiled suspiciously at the random men in the living room.

"Oh, this is my grandpa's bodyguard," 

"Why would your grandpa need a bodyguard?"

"That's a story for another time!" 

"Who is that cutie next to the old dude?" Eunah winked at the guy she was talking about.

"No one you should be concerned about!" Johnny blocked her view by standing in front of her.

"I do not have too much time and if you need anything, contact me on this number," The older man gave Aeri a paper, the girl nodding in turn. "If you can't reach me, you can call Dante instead,"

"Dante?" The girl questioned, and in response he pointed at the younger male standing next to him.

"Here's my number, you can call me whenever you please," Dante handed out his call card, but instead of Aeri, Eunah snatched it away. 

"Grazie, will do!"

"Did she just google that?"

"I don't think you will need that, so I'll take it instead," Johnny took the card away from the girl making her scoff.

After the encounter, the group demanded explanation, therefore Aeri was forced to tell her friends about shady side of her family. Besides the fact that everyone was shocked, Jungwoo was very excited and wanted to meet her grandpa, making Aeri refuse instantly. It's not that he was a bad man, but you never know what might happen. So, instead, they decided to get ready to celebrate Aeri's birthday!

gotta make it dramatic🙏 guess who got 69/70 in English exam, but didnt know that stupidness wasn't a word 😎