46

Yuta's birthday party was nothing Jaehee has ever seen before. Sure they have hung out, drank and have fun, but this was something else.

She was pretty sure she hasn't even met this much people throughout her whole life. People, people and more people. Did I forget to mention that they were half naked too?

Strangers, drinks and music was the only thing the girl could see and hear, since the lights were shut off and instead they relied on neon lamps.

Jaehee had entered the party with Taeil, they were pretty late to be honest. Trying to make out their friends' faces, they found almost everyone but Yuta, though they didn't have to search for him, since loud raspy yelling was suddenly heard.

"Are you fucking ready?!" Looking where the sound came from, Taeil's jaw dropped, and Jaehee's hand instantly flew to her mouth to cover it. Yuta stood on the table, wearing nothing but a low waisted pants, while his upper body was painted with neon colors. Shaking a champagne bottle, he opened the bottle and poured the beverage on the people who cheered for him loudly.

"He is so drunk.." Taeil eyed him wearily as he drank the rest of the alcohol straight from the bottle.

"Honestly I have never seen him like this," Jaehee replied as Yuta's eyes caught hers and, for no reason at all, he winked at her, making Taeil turn to her and squint his eyes at the younger girl.

"I'm ninety-nine percent sure that Nakamoto Yuta wouldn't wink at me."

"I have no idea what you are talking about,"

"Guys!" The duo saw a tall boy running up to them, who was also covered in paints. "Hey, let's go over to where everyone else is!" Finding both of their hands quickly, Jungwoo dragged them through the crowd until they approached their friend group. Johnny, Taeyong and Eunah were in the same state as Jungwoo and Yuta. Aeri surprisingly wasn't wearing black and everyone else seemed pretty normal, if we overlook the fact that all of them were gone. There was no single thought behind Jaehyun's eyes and Mark was talking to himself. Haechan was dancing with people and Doyoung was talking to a guy she didn't know.

"Hey, finally what took you two so long?" Aeri got off the kitchen counter and walked up to them. "We put presents in that corner, drinks and food are everywhere, if you want to paint things on yourself you can go over there!" the girl pointed at random places and poured them drinks. "Cheers to, um, Yuta?" and downed a shot instantly.

"You drank to that five times already!" Eunah yelled out as she approached them.

"It's his birthday what else am I supposed to do?"

"Oh my god Jae, you have to get painted, hi Taeil! Do you want to join us?" Eunah, clearly drunk, got a hold of the older girl's hand and was about to drag her, before she turned to Taeil.

"No thanks!"

"Boo, tomato," with that she took Jaehee to the corner where the paints were.

"Hey Yuto! This is Jaehee, Jae this is Yuto Yuta's friend!" Brown haired girl introduced the two as she picked up some paints and sprayed it on the bare parts of her body.

"Nice to meet you Jaehee, I'll be leaving if you don't mind," The boy gave them a small smile as he picked up his jacket.

"No, so soon?" Eunah seemed upset, which Jaehee blamed on the alcohol in her system.

"Yeah, I would search for Yuta to say goodbye but god knows where he is, so could you do me a favor and tell him if you come across him?" Eunah nodded at his request and waved at him.

"He was nice, Yuta has so many nice friends, and hot too, and speak of the devil," The younger girl looked past Jaehee and she was about to follow her gaze to see who she was talking about, when he spoke up first.