72

"How old are you pastor Seo?" 

Poor Johnny, dressed up as a priest smiled at the old couple in front of him. "Twe- Thirty eight!"

"Oh, you look pretty young!" 

"Have to thanks my mother or that!" Chuckling, he chatted with 'the bride's' parents, who seemed to have lots of questions.

"Aren't you a night club dj?" Turning his head, Johnny saw some drunk guy, who he couldn't recognize.

"Excuse me?!"

"No, you have got someone else, please leave us alone!" Threatening the unfamiliar man with his eyes, The American boy quickly turned around to face the couple once again, before gulping nervously. "I don't even know why he would say that!"

"I'm sorry which church did you say you were from pastor Seo?" Old woman squinted her eyes at him.

"Oh look ceremony is about to start! It was great chatting with you!" 

Finally getting away from them Johnny quickly found chilling Taeil, who was sipping on champagne, and Jisu, with mark no where to be found. Stealing his drink, he chugged it down, making Taeil laugh. "You good?"

"I can't wait to get over with this!"

"I have never been more excited before!" Jisu beamed, Johnny nodding in agreement. "Look there's Jaehee and uh, angry parents?"

***

"Jungwoo said to not dress too formally and you look better than the bride." Donghyuck squinted his eyes at Aeri who simply scoffed.

"At least she doesn't look homeless like you!" Renjun eyed him, making his mouth drop and Aeri smirk at him.

"You are my boyfriend. not hers."

"Me and renjun are besties from now on, and to answer your statement have you seen her? She looked so good I might ask her to marry me instead of Jungwoo," She replied back as she scrolled through her phone waiting for the ceremony to start.

"Me and Eunah just saw her parents, they were like you must be Jungwoo's friends and we were like yes and her mum was like there are plenty of young boys who would love to talk to you if you know what i mean and we were like no we are gay and left, so if anyone throws us out you know the reason," Jaehee said proudly as she sat down next to Aeri who high-fived her in turn.

"Yuta is gonna kill himself soon, look how bored he looks," Taeyong spoke from behind them, his girlfriend immediately hitting him on the shoulder, making the trio look forward at their friend who was trying to cover the fact that he was yawning for the fourth time now.

"Okay but we have been sitting here for half an hour, when is the ceremony going to st-" Donghyuck's 'shout' was stopped by a loud music, by Renjun's hand on his mouth and big doors opening, revealing two of their friends and a beautiful girl who had a cynical smile stretched on her face.

Jungwoo was turned around doing something, and only then they noticed ,when Yuta hit him in the back, that he was using eye drops to make it look like he was crying.

"He's something else i swear to god," Aeri spoke as she sipped on champagne her and Taeil stole from the tables, they were supposed to sit at later.

Mark and Eunah, who were flower boy and a girl, walked towards the alter throwing flowers in the air before joining the circle with the bride following after them.

To say that she was pretty would be a lie since she was fucking beautiful. Aeri wasn't lying when she said she was gonna ask her to marry her.

She quickly approached her 'fiancé' and the ceremony began. Johnny talked a lot, at this point, most people knew that something wasn't right. He asked for the vows and in the end when it was time to kiss, Jungwoo nodded slightly at Jaehee and she got the sign to carry out their plan.

"Oh my god is that Beyoncé?!" She exclaimed as she turned around, making everyone look back to the church door. In the mean time, the couple kissed each other on the cheek, because they were not. going to kiss on the lips.

The disappointed crowd looked weirdly at the girl who just shrugged. "My bad it was just Doyoung!" And with that the ceremony was over.

After party was everything, making Minji's relatives mad, besides his sister who knew everything. Jungwoo finally got the chance to properly introduced the girl to his friends, who they befriended instantly. 

"I want to ask Jungwoo's best man to say few words about this lovely couple!" Choking on his drink, Jaehee quickly patted Yuta's back, making Jungwoo smile awkwardly at the crowd. quietly telling him something, he patted Yuta on the shoulder and the Japanese boy stood up with a glass in his hand.

"Uh, firstly I want to congratulate this lovely and beautiful couple, if you haven't seen them together on a casual day, that means you have never seen what true love looks like! I mean even when Jungwoo got arrested, Minji sat next to his cell and the two held hands, I'm telling you I almost teared up!" At the confession, people at the table let out gasps making the fiend group smile wickedly. "I hope to find someone one day, who will love me and who i will love the same way these two are fond of each other! Cheers!" Cheering loudly, Jaehee didn't notice the man glancing her way, before drinking his beverage.

After eating Doyoung was in a heated conversation with Minji's sister who was all ears. Eunah was eyeing the two and she felt uneasy, despite the fact that she was hanging out with Johnny currently, and she knew the exact reason to why she felt like this. Unfortunately, this whole thing was not going to end itself, so she had to finish it herself.

"Johnny," Avoiding eye contact with the smiling boy, she cleared her voice, before continuing. "We have to talk."  

Taeyong was dancing to the song with his girlfriend, who was having the time of her life. Those two were so endearing. As soon as Yuta and Jaehee got the chance, the two snuck away to Yuta's car without anyone knowing the reason. Mark was smoking in the bathroom with Jungwoo and Minji. Aeri and Haechan were stealing food to bring back to the dorms(poor kids), while Jisu and Renjun pretended to be a couple and spoke to newlyweds' parents to distract them. 

Surprisingly to the devil twins, Taeil was chatting with a beautiful lady they met at the wedding, and the two couldn't help but cheer at him not so discreetly, lowkey embarrassing him.

After the stressful day, the guests left, parents were kicked out and the friend group plus new girls went to celebrate the success of their plan.