78

HyuckJaejaeWhat are you doing

Hyuck
Jaejae
What are you doing

Jungwoo
Which one are you asking

Hyuck
You think.
I would call
JAEHYUN.
jaejae?

Doyoung
It's you we are talking about

Hyuck
Die?!?!?!?!?
I OBVIOUSLY MEANT JAEHEE

Jaehee

Hyuck
....

Johnny
Nice

Eunah
You are doing yuta?

Jaehyun
We didn't really need to know that but okay

Jaehee
WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE GROCERY SHOPPING?!?!?!?!?

Hyuck
Oh
Lollll

Jaehee
you are all perverts - yuta

Johnny
Funny coming from you

Minji
At least he's coming

Mark
💀💀💀💀

Johnny
No offense
I lowkey forgot you and hayoon were here

Minji
Non taken

Hayoon
My boyfriend has you on mute did you know that
He's so lame omg

Hyuck
Can i have your children hayoon

Hayoon
😔
I don't think taeyong would be okay with that
Or renjun

Hyuck
Let's run away🤞

Aeri
Whore omg

Hyuck
Mind your own business
🤬🤬🤬🤬

"Are you sure you want me to bleach your hair?" Jaehee gazed at the boy in front of her through the mirror, who nodded his head eagerly. "I really don't think that's a good idea,"

"I trust you though," 

"And I don't trust myself, what if you become bald, no offense but I am not into bald men!"

"Yeah, except I won't! Plus it's not like I'm just any man, I would rock a bald hairstyle!" Yuta huffed out as he picked up the hair dye and gave it to her. "Now, do it!"

"If this goes wrong, don't blame me!"

"Atta girl!"

*30 minutes later*

"Are you bald?!"

"Look and see for yourself," Yuta called out to the girl as he dried his hair with a towel. Jaehee, who sat on her bed and refused to remove her hands from her eyes, suddenly felt them being lifted of her face and as soon as she looked up she saw her half naked almost boyfriend who fortunately wasn't bald! Honestly, she couldn't give two fucks about his hair when he was standing like that right in front of her.

"You are blonde!" She wasn't even looking at it, which didn't go unnoticed by the man, who just slyly grinned at her.

"See, I told you, my girl is good at everything!" Jaehee's heart skipped a beat at the name, but she couldn't even react to the comment since Yuta wrapped his arms around her and fell right on top of her, nearly crushing her. 

"What are you doing?" mumbling into his shoulder, the girl tried to move her head to try and take a breathe.

"Chilling," As he got more comfortable, he suddenly asked again. "You have two toothbrushes in your bathroom, does Jeongin stay here often?" 

"Um, no, it's Hyuck's..."

Raising his head to look at her, Jaehee gave him an innocent smile. "Can't you like roll over?"

"Nah, I feel perfectly fine like this, but I can do this instead!" Pecking her lips, he smiled at her before moving a bit lower, he put his head right on her chest and closed his eyes. "I can fall asleep perfectly like this!"

"Or we could act like normal people and sleep under the covers instead of on top of them!" No response. "Yuta?" Slightly shaking him, the only thing she got in reply was breathing. 

"You have got to be kidding me!"