49

"Ladies and gentlemen, today, we gathered here to celebrate Yang Jaehee's birthday and to compete against each other in a cruel competition called Halloween's Got Talent, please applaud" Hesitating, no one clapped making Haechan glare at everyone, but before he could most likely curse them out Jungwoo rose up from his seat and clapped, making others join him.

"As I was saying, tonight each one of us will perform whatever we want to and in the end top five will be awarded."

"what is the award?"

"I have not thought about that yet, anyway let the show begin!" with that all the lights went out, shocking everyone, before the center of the room lit up and there stood Han Jisung, who was looking around, and suddenly music boomed in the room, scaring some of them.

"Haha, it's Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix, You know that 75 Street Brazil? Well, this year gon' be called Calle Ocho Hahahaha," Everyone was on the floor from cackling, Eunah even choked on her drink.

"I didn't know Jisung could speak Spanish" Jaehee whispered to Jeongin, who shrugged at her sister. After Jisung, Hyunjin and Jeongin danced to song Gangsta and as a Sibling, Jaehee's task was to boo at her brother, making him flip her off. 

Following were Mark and Jisu and after the song was chosen, Jaehee realized why the two were almost half naked in the middle of Autumn. 

"I wasn't jealous before we met, now every man I see is a potential threat..." Mark started and gasps were immediately heard. Maybe it wasn't surprising for others, but for their coworkers...?

"Don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me~" Jisu sang as the two neared each other and acted like they have been in love for sixty years straight. If Jaehee was joking about shipping them earlier, now she was being for real.

"Oh wow, We have some good competitors, Jisu just so you know, I knew Mark first so back off! Haha just kidding... I hope they didn't scare you off, but if they didn't they definitely will..." as Haechan scarily commented, blue-green lights were turned on as Jungwoo stood in the middle of them room, his breath trembling.

"You're impossibly fast and strong..." he spoke in English, making Mark roar with laughter, for Eunah on the other hand, unlucky girl choked on her drink once again upon hearing the words. 

"Your skin is...pale white and ice-cold" he paused as he lightly shook his head, while Taeyong could be seen slowly approaching him. "Your eyes change color, and sometimes you speak like you're from a different time."

Jaehyun was clutching on his hair, as he was laughing so hard, Doyoung hadn't dropped camera from his hands as he kept filming everything, by far this was probably everyone's favorite. Most of them had tears in their eyes and half of them were clutching their stomachs.

"I know what you are."

"Say it. Out loud. Say it!" Voice quivering, the cross-dressed male finally spoke, "Vampire." everyone rose on their feet, whistles, loud cheers and clapping could be heard as Jungwoo and Taeyong bowed in gratefulness.

"I felt like Jungwoo was possessed by Kristen herself, good job guys!" 

The next performer turned out to be Donghyuck himself, who flawlessly danced and sang thriller at the same time. Even Aeri, who Hyuck always bickers with, was cheering on him and calling out 'That's my best friend'. Jaehee was pretty sure, for the first time, Aeri was the most drunk between the three girls. After Donghyuck's performance, when Hyuck stopped praising himself, the lights were turned off once again.

When the song started to play, Johnny could be seen leaning against the wall, with one of his hands inside his pocket and with the other one blowing smoke. What a sight. If his look wasn't alarming enough, the song choice made everyone's ears perk up. But no one was surprised when they saw him slowly approaching the center with hooded eyes as he started to dance, may I correct myself, grinding and stripping.